Website Whistler Personnel
Choose the schedule, jobsite and perks that work for you.
With spring right around the corner, we have MANY clients in the Whistler, Pemberton and Squamish area who are looking to hire experienced and junior landscapers plus crew leads for their teams!
Whistler Personnel’s Trades Division specializes in assisting skilled landscapers and other trades in finding the right long-term, short-term or temporary opportunity to suite their lifestyle, income and professional needs.
About the Roles we Offer:
- Flexible Schedules: Choose between full-time or part-time positions or temp assignments. Enjoy set schedules, optional 4-day work weeks or overtime opportunities if that’s what you are looking for.
- Early Season Starts: Most of the positions are starting as soon as the ground thaws and some are even year-round.
- Top Wages: We negotiate very competitive wages reflective of experience on behalf of each candidate.
- Trial Shifts Available: We can arrange for interviews or on-the-job trial shifts with a few companies so you can “try before you apply”.
- Training Available: Advance your skills with opportunities to learn the finer points of the trade.
- Perks and Benefits: Extended health benefits, seasonal bonuses, long-weekends and much more are available.
- Choice of Job Sites: We can make introductions for skilled workers looking to work on specific job sites or requiring certain perks and benefits.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Range of positions available for junior (1-2yrs experience), experienced (3-4yrs experience) and senior landscapers (5+ yrs of experience).
- Require a minimum 1 season of landscaping-related experience and a green thumb (of course!).
- Hard-working, reliable and a team-player willing to pitch in where needed.
- Happy to work in all kinds of environments and weather.
- Must have own PPE including work boots and work gloves plus non-medical mask.
How does it work?
There are no costs, no strings and no commitments required for job-seekers.
We work one-on-one with you to match you with the placement that best fits your lifestyle and income requirements. We give you career guidance, resume consultation, no-charge permanent placements in new long or short term positions. We often have a variety of positions available allowing for plenty of opportunity to grow and learn with the best in the biz while also enjoying the Sea to Sky lifestyle.
Simply create a profile with us and then we will reach out to talk to you further about your needs. You will also receive job alerts and first dibs on opportunities that arise within your criteria. We promise we only use your resume/personal information with your consent to do so.
Applying is Easy!
- Complete a profile outlining your desired position, minimum salary expectations and preferred schedule here: www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile (you only need to do this once)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604 905 4194 ext 1 regarding your immediate availability and positions of interest.
- We will review your profile and connect you with suitable positions and employers based on your experience and preferences.
- We will email you when new positions become available that match your profile and preferences.
Again, Whistler Personnel’s career placement services are FREE to candidates – there are no fees, no strings and no commitments required. Our job is to get to know you and get a good understanding of the type of position that would fit your lifestyle and career goals. Then we get to work finding you a perfect fit – even if it means using our connections and knocking on doors with employers who do not currently have a position advertised. We are your partners in the next step in your career!
TEMPORARY SHIFTS ALSO AVAILABLE
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Whistler’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.