Whistler Personnel ❤ LOVES ❤ to recognize our Star Performers – it’s a BIG part of our company culture! This season we will be continuing the tradition with more FUN REWARDS!
SEASONS PASS OR CASH PRIZE GIVEAWAY *NEW*
We will be REWARDING the temp employees on our crew who have completed a minimum of 15 shifts with us this season with their choice of a $1000 CASH OR A SEASONS PASS! There are two prizes to be awarded:
- FIRST PRIZE: TOP TEMP EMPLOYEE
- The employee who successfully completes the MOST number of shifts between May 1 and Oct 31st, 2022
- SECOND PRIZE: EMPLOYEE DRAW WINNER!
- Each shift you work between May 1 and Oct 31st, 2022 gets you 1 ballot in the draw, so the more shifts you work, the better your chances of WINNING will be!
To join our Temporary Worker Crew & become apart of this incredible draw simply fill in a profile HERE. There are no fees, no strings and no commitments required!
*ANOTHER BONUS* Discounted WB Spirit Pass is also always available to our employees! Even after Vails’ Early Bird discounts are long gone, our employees can still enjoy access to a discounted Whistler Blackcomb Season Pass which comes with lots of other great perks as well! Click Here for more details.
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL REWARDS – NOW $50!
This winter we are continuing the REFERRAL REWARDS of $50 per new WPS TEMP EMPLOYEE that any current WPS Temp Employee refers to the program and who works at least 10 shifts with us this winter. Please invite your friends, roommates, coworkers and neighbours to join our team. We need all of the help we can get!!
In order to CLAIM a Referral Reward, please complete this form:
TOP WAGES AND RAPID PAY INCREASES!
As much as possible, Whistler Personnel is committed to paying its temp employees top wages for each type of position that we offer and many of the shifts we offer recognize experience with even higher base wages. Plus we use a progressive pay system that awards pay increases based on number of Successful Shifts* completed. The more you work with us, the more you get paid per hour!
- Tier1: Our base wages for each position plus 4% vacation paid that is paid out on every weekly cheque.
- Tier2: After 5 successful shifts are competed the employee gets a $1/hr raise for every future shift in any position.
- Tier3: After 10 successful shifts are completed the employee gets another $1/hr raise for every future shift in any position.
As of Dec 18th we have increased all of our base wages for temp employees by at least 4% to account for the increasing costs of living in the area. This means that the minimum wage that our temps will earn working any shifts for us starts at $19/hr and increases to $21/hr after 10 shifts! Plus the more skills and experience you have, the higher your wages will be.
*Successful Shifts = be on time, work hard and make our clients happy. It’s that simple!
SUPERHERO AND HOLIDAY BONUSES!
We always pay out plenty of Superhero Bonuses to our crew to show our of appreciation for stepping up to help us out at the last minute, or for jumping to and covering a shift that is super important to our clients. PLUS every stat holiday offers an extra $2/hr HOLIDAY BONUS until you qualify for stat pay!
Every week this season we’ll continue to be adding extra $2/hr SUPERHERO BONUSES or HOLIDAY BONUSES to many of the assignments! This added incentive will hopefully encourage our team to take even more shifts with us!
$50 SIGNING BONUS!
We strongly encourage our clients to hire any of our temp workers who they think would be a great addition to their teams. We affectionately call this our “Try Before You Apply” program and we’ve added an incentive to consider these opportunities: a $50 SIGNING BONUS*! Whenever one of our temp employees is hired by any of our clients as a result of doing a great job as a temp, we reward them with a $50 Signing Bonus! Click here to read the *fine print
SEASONS PASS / CASH PRIZES:
- Every employee who works at least 15 temp shifts for WPS will be eligible to win (this excludes our coordinators, owners and managers).
- Each successfully completed shift the employee works between May 1 and Oct 31st, 2022 will be counted as 1 ballot.
- Temp employees are welcome to work up to 5 shifts a week all season long. Full time hours are available with many of our clients if desired.
- Shift assignments are allocated in Staffmate as follows: Employees who have been requested by clients (Superstars!) are given first priority, then employees who have committed to working full time or regular days (2-5 days a week) and then the remainder of the shifts will be allocated at our coordinators’ discretion on a first-request-first-confirmed basis to qualified employees.
- Temp employees who are terminated or “red flagged” by WPS for breaking our no-show policy, our “two strike rule” or any other performance related reason will no longer be eligible.
- Two winners will be selected and announced the week of November 7th, 2022. An employee is only eligible to win one of the prizes (eg. the winner of the top employee prize will not be qualified to win the draw prize also).
$50 SIGNING BONUS
- Temp Signing Bonuses of $50 are paid to any WPS temp employee who is offered a permanent position with one of WPS temp clients as a direct result of doing a good job for them on a temp assignment with WPS.
- The WPS temp must notify WPS that they have accepted the position and request the Signing Bonus.
- The Signing Bonus will be paid upon confirmation by the WPS client that the employee has been hired and has successfully completed a 30 day probationary period. Payment will be issued via WPS usually payroll process. Taxes are applicable.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us.