Apply for Work
Have you created a Professional Profile?
In order to best represent you, it’s imperative to know your goals, job preferences, wage expectations and qualifications plus what brought you to our fabulous playground.
Conditions of Applying for Employment:
- Your application and Professional Profile is 100% confidential.
- There is NO CHARGE to applicants for our services.
- We do not forward your resume or personal information without your your permission.
- You will be asked to attach a copy of YOUR RESUME so please have this ready – here are some tips on how to create a strong resume.
- You only have to create a profile once. Once you have submitted your Profile to us, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org about positions you wish to apply for. You do not need to submit your resume again.
- You must be legally allowed to work in Canada for us to represent you in finding a job. Click here to learn about work permits & visas.
- Some of our jobs offer local accommodation but many don’t. Finding suitable accommodation is your responsibility and often a pre-condition of employment with some businesses. Click here for some resources.
- We review every application within a few days and contact candidates who are short-listed for positions that are open based on experience. This process sometimes takes a week or more.
- We verify all information submitted with former and current employers and schools (once you give us the all clear to contact them) so be as accurate as possible.
- Once you have created a Professional Profile and enrolled as a candidate, you will represent Whistler Personnel in all of your interactions with prospective employers. Please read our TIPS for Job Seekers section on how to best do this.