In order to best represent you, it’s imperative to know your goals, job preferences, wage expectations and qualifications plus what brought you to our fabulous playground.
Have you already created a Professional Profile?
- Your application and Professional Profile is 100% confidential.
- There is NO CHARGE to applicants for our services.
- We do not forward your resume or personal information without your your permission and we completely respect and guard your privacy.
- You will be asked to attach a copy of YOUR RESUME so please have this ready – here are some tips on how to create a strong resume.
- You only have to create a profile once. Once you have submitted your Profile to us, you can complete a simplified application for positions you wish to apply for here: Simplified App
- You must be legally allowed to work in Canada for us to represent you in finding a job. Click here to learn about work permits & visas.
- Some of our jobs offer local accommodation but many don’t. Finding suitable accommodation is your responsibility and often a pre-condition of employment with some businesses. Click here for some resources.
- We review every application within a few days and contact candidates who are short-listed for positions that are open based on experience. This process sometimes takes a week or more.
- We verify all information submitted with former and current employers and schools (once you give us the all clear to contact them) so be as accurate as possible.
- Once you have created a Professional Profile and enrolled as a candidate, you will represent Whistler Personnel in all of your interactions with prospective employers. Please read our TIPS for Job Seekers section on how to best do this.