Website Whistler Personnel
- options for profit-sharing and company ownership down the road.
An established and local company specializing in servicing pools and hot tubs, is looking for a long-term Hot Tub Technician Lead who wants the opportunity to grow into a management position within the company.
Offering a full-time schedule with some flexibility and the opportunity for career advancement and potential for management and profit-sharing. Ideally suited for someone with similar experience, mechanically inclined with a strong willingness to learn and leadership skills; training will be provided for the right candidate!
- Full-time, year-round position.
- Typical work hours between 7:30am – 5:30pm, 4 days per week, Friday to Monday. Great for avoiding the weekend crowds on the slopes!
- Competitive wage starting between $50,000 to $75,000 per year based on experience.
- Option for extended health benefits for the 2021/2022 season.
- Ski Pass purchase reimbursement available.
- Vehicle allowance or access to company vehicle (while at work); must have BC Driver’s License.
- Training and support from an experienced technician with over 10 years in the field.
- Tools and equipment provided.
- Additional training will be provided once proficient in regular technician duties.
- Assistance with finding accommodation for qualified out of town candidates.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Professional with strong communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to lead and manage a team.
- Valid class 5 BC driver’s license, bondable and clean criminal record.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to follow direction and work long periods unsupervised.
- Ability and willingness to work in all weather conditions.
- Appropriate outdoor wear (boots, rain pants, etc.).
- Training in swimming pool and hot tub chemistry (CSPO, PSP, Fraser Health, etc.) are definite assets, but not required.
- Maintaining residential, luxury, and commercial hot tubs and pools
- Assisting in maintaining hot tub equipment.
- Handling hazardous chemicals.
- Developing and maintaining a professional relationship with all clients.
- Working outdoors in all types of conditions.
- Working with an online application to log/complete work orders, track servicing daily and manage workflow.
- Repairing motors, components and PVC plumbing in all systems.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.