Whistler Smiles is looking for an entry-level or experienced Dental Hygienist to join their dynamic team. Come live the Whistler dream!
Offering up to $65/hour to start with bonuses and increases based on performance, a flexible schedule to compliment your lifestyle, and opportunities for growth!
Come Live, Work and Play in Whistler with us!
Housing Assistance is available
About the Role, Benefits & Perks:
- Full-time or part-time position available -enjoy 3-day weekends all year round!
- Whistler Smiles is lifestyle-oriented, family-owned business located in the centre one of Canada’s best year-round playgrounds. (You can ski, hike or bike on your lunch break!)
- Flexible schedule: work 2, 3 or 4 days per week – your choice! We have more than enough patients and can offer the perfect schedule that fits with your lifestyle needs.
- Experienced Hygienist Wage: up to $65/hour to start plus annual performance bonuses.
- Higher starting wage for those with Orthodontics Module certification
- Educational support available for those who are interested in obtaining this training.
- New Grad Wage: $52/hour to start with an increase every 3 months plus performance bonuses.
- PLUS Seasons Pass at Whistler Blackcomb, full extended health and dental benefits.
- Successful, independently owned local practice with a relaxed, friendly, low-pressure environment.
- Assistance to secure local housing is offered for out-of-town candidates.
- Required to have a valid BC Dental Hygienist License.
- Out of province candidates would have to register in BC prior to starting (we can help with this).
- Great opportunity for an experience hygienist looking to build their own client base, upgrade their lifestyle and be part of a great little team.
- Perfect for a newly licensed hygienist looking to learn on the job and gain experience.
- Ideal for anyone who enjoys an active lifestyle and wants to be part of the close-knit Whistler community.
- Must be comfortable learning and using modern digital system and equipment (lots of support offered).
- Friendly, independent, organized and efficient.
- Specializes in clinical therapy, oral health education and health promotion.
- Customer care including checking in and registering patients from time to time.
- Assisting office staff with the completion of insurance claims (will train).
- Assisting with light admin duties from time to time.
Applying is Easy!
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you already have a profile, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which job you’d like to be considered for.
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate and if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation. Click here for some resources to get you started: Whistler Advice and Helpful Links
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.