Apply for Work
Start by Creating a Professional Profile.
In order to best represent you, it’s imperative to know your goals, job preferences, wage expectations and qualifications plus what brought you to our fabulous playground.
You only have to do this once. Once you have submitted your Profile to us, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org about positions you wish to apply for. You do not need to submit your resume again.
Conditions of Applying for Employment:
- Your application and Professional Profile is 100% confidential.
- There is no charge to applicants for our services.
- We do not forward your resume or personal information without your permission.
- You must be legally allowed to work in Canada for us to represent you in finding a job. Click here to learn about work permits & visas.
- We do not have access to local accommodation. Finding suitable accommodation is your responsibility and often a pre-condition of employment with some Whistler businesses. Click here for some resources.
- To be considered for roles we have open, you must submit your information through our website the first time (you only have to do this once).
- We review every application within a few days and contact candidates who are short-listed for positions that are open based on experience. This process sometimes takes a week or more.
- We verify all information submitted with former and current employers and schools (once you give us the all clear to contact them) so be as accurate as possible.
Once you have created a Professional Profile and enrolled as a candidate, you will also represent Whistler Personnel in all of your interactions with prospective employers. Please read our TIPS for Job Seekers section on how to best do this.
Your Resume is a Very Important Aspect of the Application Process:
- You will be asked to attach a copy of YOUR RESUME so please have this ready for submission .
- Read how to create a strong resume and review yours carefully for accuracy and effectiveness before submitting it.
Application Form Tips and Instructions:
- STAR* denotes a required field and HOLD CTRL to select more than one option in the drop-down fields (eg. full-time & permanent).
- You will be asked to AGREE to our conditions above and verify all of your information before submitting your application. If you say no to either of these questions, we will not be able to represent you.
- You will not be able to MODIFY your responses once they are submitted – email email@example.com with changes and updates.
- TAKE YOUR TIME with this form and think beyond the current job opening that you are applying for to your overall career goals and needs.