A progressive dental office in the heart of Whistler Village is hiring for a full time Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) or Chairside Assistant. Offering $25 to $30+ per hour depending on level of experience and education, an annual wellness benefits, and working alongside a fantastic team of professionals.
Perfect for those who enjoys an active lifestyle and wish to embrace the Whistler community.
Entry Level Opportunity Available
- Full time, long term career position.
- Monday – Friday during office hours with some flexibility.
- CDA Wage: $30 per hour to start.
- Chairside Assistant Wage: $25 per hour to start.
- Benefits include dental coverage and full extended health.
- Annual wellness benefit that can be used towards things like a Ski Pass or Bike Park Pass (or something else of your choosing).
- Leading edge tools and technology where patient comfort is the #1 priority!
- Independently owned local practice with a relaxed and friendly environment.
- Growth and development opportunities.
- Out of province candidates welcome to apply; will be required to be certified in BC.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Chairside Assistant: an interest in gaining entry-level experience in the dental industry and motivated to learn.
- Certified Dental Assistant with a current Dental Assisting License recognized in BC.
- Ideal for a newly licensed CDA looking to learn on the job and gain experience or an established CDA looking to build their own client base and be part of a great little team.
- Calm demeanor, friendly and welcoming to ensure patients feel at ease.
- Perfect for someone who enjoys an active lifestyle and will embrace the Whistler community.
- Must be comfortable learning and using modern digital system and equipment.
- Should be friendly, independent, organized and efficient.
- An organized, independent team member with excellent communication skills.
- Establishing strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behavior.
- Operation, cleaning , sterilizing and maintenance of dental equipment; troubleshooting malfunctions and arranging repairs; preparation of treatment room and patient for dental treatments.
- Other responsibilities depending on role and experience.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.