Website Whistler Personnel
- great entry level position for someone who likes to cook!
You’re favorite neighborhood brewing company is looking for Cooks to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys simple cooking and brings a positive energy and solid work ethic. Offering a good starting wage that increases after 90 days or the option for an extended benefits package.
- Full Time, Year Round.
- Wednesday to Sunday shifts with a consistent schedule.
- Wage range: $18.00 to $19.50 per hour PLUS tips.
- Option for extended health benefits can be discussed.
- Monthly beer allowance!
- 40% off of merch and food.
- RRSP matching options.
- Working within a positive environment with a great team and lots of fun!
The Perfect Candidate:
- 1 to 2 years of Line Cook experience an asset but willing to train the right candidate.
- FoodSafe certification (or willingness to obtain before starting to work).
- Confident problem-solver, solution focused and able to ‘think on your feet’.
- Manages well in a fast paced environment and willing to pitch in where needed.
- Positive team player who can also work well independently.
- Prepare and cook food items as ordered.
- Make sure kitchen and storage are clean throughout the day and ensure the kitchen is cleaned, prepped and stock at the end of the day.
- Ensure fridge and freezer are kept clean and organized.
- Control inventory through accurate count & labelling and rotation; track wastage.
- Run food orders to customers in a friendly and timely manner.
- Ready and able to help other staff in other departments.
- Take ownership and follow up on customer concerns and problems.
- Maintain & uphold all company policies and procedures.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.