Looking for a great gig to help you through the slow season?
We are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to work on a 1 to 2 week project for an accounting firm based in Pemberton. Design your own schedule and choose to work remotely from home or in the office! Ideally suited for someone with 2+ years of similar accounting experience.
About the Role:
- Starting the week of Tuesday, October 12th and ongoing for 1-2 weeks.
- Enjoy a flexible schedule: Requires approx. 30-40 hours of work and must be able to commit until the completion of the project.
- One day of training will take place between Oct 12-14 for approx. 4-6 hours in Pemberton.
- Can work remotely (from home) and must have own laptop or work station.
- Accurate entry of invoices and transactions into Quickbooks Online (accounts payable mostly).
- Simple bank reconciliations
- Assisting with other bookkeeping tasks as needed.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 2-3 years of experience including accounts payable transactions.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is paramount.
- Familiar with Quickbooks Online.
- Friendly, hard-working and happy to pitch in where needed.
Whistler Personnel uses a progressive pay system that awards pay increases based on number of Successful Shifts completed. The more you work with us, the more you get paid per hour!
- Tier 1 = $24/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $25/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $26/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
How to Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 1.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.