Join us at one of Whistler’s most exciting and extravagant parties: Whistler PRIDE and SKI Festival. Born as Gay Ski Week 28 years ago, it’s a celebration of diversity and acceptance attended by men and women from over 26 nations. And a celebration it is!! Pool parties, a comedy night and the notorious SNOWBALL… it’s a week packed full of fun that welcomes EVERYONE!
Position: Go-Go Dancers (MALE)
- Duties: Entertain crowds and get people in the mood to get out on the dance floor and join in on the fun!
- Qualifications: We are looking for fun and energetic, male dancers who have previously danced on stage/at events in a similar environment.
Dates & Times:
- Friday, Jan31 @ 11pm – 1:30am x 2 dancers
- 3 x 20 minute sets
- Saturday, Feb1 @ 11pm – 3:00am x 2 dancers
- 5 x 20 minute sets
- $150 flat rate for Friday (3 sets)
- $200 flat rate for Saturday (5 sets)
- Costumes, snacks and food are provided.
- Please note that WPS Tiered wages do no apply for this event (it’s non-profit).
To Apply: It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here: www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile (you only have to do this once)
- Email profile pics and related experience to firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm your availability for one or both events.
- Contact us at 604-905-4194 ext 1 for more information and to confirm your booking.
About the Whistler Pride and Ski Festival: www.whistlerpride.com
Whistler Pride and Ski Festival started out as a small weekend gathering of gay ski-enthusiasts in 1992. It has become one of the largest queer-focused ski weeks in the world. The biggest festival of it’s kind in Canada, the festival welcomes guests from around the globe. Revellers enjoy an unparalleled mountain experience and world-class event programming hosted by a team of friendly ski & snowboard guides and festival staff. This is Canadian hospitality at it’s finest.
Join us January 26 – February 2, 2020 for a for a week packed with winter-sport, culture, and entertainment. Each day begins with with daily guided ski/snowboarding groups followed by a free festival après skis at the host hotel, and nightly entertainment programming.
All Genders, Gender Expression, All Sexuality and Sexual Expressions welcomed!!