Website Whistler Personnel
- Follow your passion and build your mechanic career!
Whistler’s Full-Service Powersports company is looking for a Small Engine Mechanic to join their team. Offering growth potential, starting wage of $25 to $35+ per hour based on experience, plus working in a close-knit family-oriented environment. Ideally suited for someone with 2+ years experience who is hardworking with strong customer service skills.
Housing Assistance Available for Out of Town candidates
- Full-time; 40 hours per week. Open to considering PT for the right candidate.
- Tuesday to Saturday schedule; 10 hour shifts and 3 days off per week!
- Experienced candidates – wage range from $30 to $35+ per hour based on experience.
- Junior level candidates – wages starting around $25+ per hour depending on experience.
- Wellness allowance available.
- Access to Pemberton Moto Track Corporate Pass.
- Extended health benefits available after 3 months.
- Great work environment and opportunity for growth and learning within the industry.
- Housing Assistance Available for Out of Town candidates who wish to relocate.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 2+ years of similar experience working on small engines including snowmobiles, motorcycles, landscaping equipment, etc is preferred.
- Certification is an asset but not a requirement.
- Personable and friendly with strong communication and customer service skills.
- Passionate about the powersports industry and looking for a long-term career oriented role.
- Strong work-ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Works well under pressure meeting deadlines and completing service within costs estimates with consistent high quality.
- Computer skills and experience using information tracking software.
- Valid Class 5 or 6 Driver’s License.
- Diagnose and service small engines from basic serving to complete engine overhauls.
- Good record keeping; keeping detailed information about services completed and diagnostics. Complete work orders.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair of all kinds of powersports products.
- PDI of new products
- Warranty Repairs.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- Complete repairs in a professional and timely manner.
- Use computer diagnostic equipment.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.