Looking for a new and exciting career or are you an experienced Appliance Technician? We’ve got a great role for you at Avalanche Appliance Service!
Join the local, busy team at Whistler’s only appliance repair company! Offering steady, year round work with with an excellent wage, health benefits, independence, and much more.
Looking for the perfect, long-term candidate who is dedicated and eager to showcase their experience and expertise in the service repair and installation industry. Do not miss out on this incredible opportunity!
Housing assistance available & potential for assistance with moving expenses for those located out of town.
About the Role, Benefits & Perks:
- Full-time, year round schedule.
- Option of Monday-Friday or Tuesday-Saturday
- Annual salary up to $100,000+ per year based on experience.
- Company vehicle, fuel and phone provided.
- Extended medical & dental benefits.
- Housing assistance available & potential for assistance with moving expenses for those located out of town.
- Assistance with funding further education.
- All job sites located in beautiful Whistler.
- Successful, supportive, tight-knit team that wants you to succeed!
- Gas Fitter certification is required.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 2-3 years of residential repair and installation experience is required.
- Gas Fitter certificate required.
- Must be a team player, who is dedicated and knowledgeable in their craft.
- Basic hand tools are required, other tools can be supplied as needed.
- Customer service focused with strong attention to detail.
- Valid BC Driver’s License.
- Provide appliance service, including repairs & installations to residents, property management companies builders, renovation companies & hotels throughout Whistler.
Come Live, Work and Play in Whistler with us!
Applying is Easy!
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date. Click here for some resources.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.