Looking for a Receptionist to join the dynamic team at a busy, well established Whistler company. Offering full-time hours and year-round work, starting wage between $23 to $25 per hour with room for growth plus an annual wellness allowance.
About the Role, Benefits & Perks:
- Full time, 40 hours per week.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm with some flexibility.
- Starting wage between $23 to $25 per hour with room for growth based on performance.
- Comprehensive benefits package after 3-months.
- Annual Wellness Bonus.
- Youthful and close-knit team environment with opportunities for growth and continued learning.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Personable, friendly with a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Detail oriented with good time management skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Good conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Computer savvy with proficiency in MS Office Suite and CRM systems, knowledge of website platforms.
- Answering phone calls and returning messages in a timely and professional manner.
- Assisting clients with their needs/concerns.
- Compiling and issuing documents.
- Maintaining and updating website and CRM.
- Writing and issuing correspondence and notices.
- Receiving mail and email and processing/ forwarding as needed.
- Maintaining, organizing, and updating master lists.
- Maintaining and organizing supply levels.
- Receiving and issuing couriered materials.
Come Live, Work and Play in Whistler with us!
Applying is Easy!
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date. Click here for some resources.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.