Join our temp worker team as a Whistler Personnel EVENT SERVER.
If you have already applied with us, you know it’s as easy as an e-mail to get in on these shifts. If you are new to Whistler Personnel, it’s as quick as filling out an application with us one time and you are set for future work!
CURRENT WORK ASSIGNMENTS AVAILABLE:
- DATES & TIME: Variety of Shifts (call us to find out details!)
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Assisting with the food and beverage service at an event. Banquet and event settings.
- QUALIFICATIONS: Must have current Serving it Right certifications and prior banquet or full service serving experience. CLICK HERE to complete the Serving it Right course.
- ATTIRE: Usually require black dress pants (no black jeans), black belt, black socks, clean black closed shoes. Uniform top will be provided, wear black top underneath for comfort. Clean and professional appearance with hair tied back.
Whistler Personnel uses a progressive pay system that awards pay increases based on number of Successful Shifts completed. The more you work with us, in any role, the more you get paid per hour!
- Tier 1 = $18/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $19/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $20/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Successful Shifts = be on time, work hard and make our clients happy. These can be in any temp position with Whistler Personnel.
To Apply: If you are available for this assignment, please let us know ASAP
- email firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm your availability and interest in the role
- ensure your resume and application have been submitted on www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work (you only need to do this once)
- ensure we can reach you (keep your phone on!)
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for this assignments. Due to time constraints, we may be able to contact all applicants (but we will try!). If you would like an update on your application, please give us a call or drop us an email: 604 905 4194 ext1 or email@example.com
WHY SIGNUP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Whistler’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to candidates – with no strings or commitments required.