Website Whistler Personnel
- this could be your FOREVER career!
A modern, busy and friendly dental clinic in the heart of Beautiful Pemberton, BC is looking for a Dental Hygienist to join their team! An amazing opportunity for an experienced Hygienist looking to embrace an active lifestyle in an idyllic mountain town. New graduates are also welcome to apply. Offering a highly competitive wage based on experience, benefits and a signing bonus! Assistance with relocation and securing housing can be available to the right candidate.
About Pemberton, BC:
- Some of the best outdoor recreation you can find including extensive hiking and biking trails, back-country skiing and snowmobiling, plus beautiful lakes, campgrounds and golf courses.
- Vibrant small-town feel and a family friendly community.
- Located 25 minutes north of the world class skiing and biking in Whistler, BC with an easy commute to the office.
- For more information: Pemberton: Your Gateway to Adventure Video
About the Role, Perks and Benefits:
- Offering up to 32 hours per week with seasonally changing schedule (max 4 days per week, slower season could be 3 days per week).
- Attractive wage, $50-$55/hr plus $1,200/month housing allowance.
- Signing bonus for long-term and committed candidates.
- Full Medical and Dental benefits.
- Potential continuing education allowance.
- Successful, independently owned local practice with a relaxed, friendly, family oriented environment.
- Leading edge tools and technology where patient comfort is the #1 priority.
- Assistance with relocation and securing housing available to the right candidate.
- Please note that we also have a similar opportunity in the Port Hardy dental office.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Required to have a valid BC Dental Hygienist License.
- Out of province candidates will be considered but will have to register in BC prior to starting.
- Calm demeanor, friendly and welcoming to ensure patients feel at ease.
- Perfect for someone who enjoys an active lifestyle and willingness to embrace the Pemberton community.
- Must be comfortable learning and using modern digital system and equipment.
- Should be friendly, independent, organized and efficient.
- Detailed understanding and practice of BC health and safety requirements.
- An organized, independent team member with excellent communication skills.
- Patient screening procedures; such as assessment of oral health conditions, review of the health history, oral cancer screening, head and neck inspection and dental charting.
- Taking dental radiographs (x-rays).
- Removing calculus and plaque (hard and soft deposits) from all surfaces of the teeth.
- Applying preventive materials to the teeth (e.g., sealants and fluorides).
- Teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health; (e.g., tooth brushing, flossing etc.).
- Performing documentation and office management activities as required.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.