Website Whistler Personnel
- this could be your FOREVER career!
A modern, busy and friendly dental clinic in the heart of Beautiful Pemberton, BC is looking for a Dental Hygienist to join their team! An amazing opportunity for an experienced Hygienist looking to embrace an active lifestyle in an idyllic mountain town. New graduates are also welcome to apply. Offering a highly competitive wage in the range of $50-$60 per hour based on experience, benefits and a signing bonus! Assistance with relocation and securing housing can be available to the right candidate.
About Pemberton, BC:
- Some of the best outdoor recreation you can find including extensive hiking and biking trails, back-country skiing and snowmobiling, plus beautiful lakes, campgrounds and golf courses.
- Vibrant small-town feel and a family friendly community.
- Located 25 minutes north of the world class skiing and biking in Whistler, BC with an easy commute to the office.
- For more information: Pemberton: Your Gateway to Adventure Video
About the Role:
- Full Time, 4 days per week.
- Attractive wage, $50-$60 per hour based on experience.
- Signing bonus for long-term and committed candidates.
- Full Medical and Dental benefits.
- Potential continuing education allowance.
- Successful, independently owned local practice with a relaxed, friendly, family oriented environment.
- Leading edge tools and technology where patient comfort is the #1 priority.
- Assistance with relocation and securing housing available to the right candidate.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Required to have a valid BC Dental Hygienist License.
- Out of province candidates will be considered but will have to register in BC prior to starting.
- Calm demeanor, friendly and welcoming to ensure patients feel at ease.
- Perfect for someone who enjoys an active lifestyle and willingness to embrace the Pemberton community.
- Must be comfortable learning and using modern digital system and equipment.
- Should be friendly, independent, organized and efficient.
- Detailed understanding and practice of BC health and safety requirements.
- An organized, independent team member with excellent communication skills.
- Patient screening procedures; such as assessment of oral health conditions, review of the health history, oral cancer screening, head and neck inspection and dental charting.
- Taking dental radiographs (x-rays).
- Removing calculus and plaque (hard and soft deposits) from all surfaces of the teeth.
- Applying preventive materials to the teeth (e.g., sealants and fluorides).
- Teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health; (e.g., tooth brushing, flossing etc.).
- Performing documentation and office management activities as required.
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you already have a profile, please email email@example.com to let us know which job you’d like to be considered for.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.