Join a fantastic global hotel brand and work at one of Whistler’s
exclusive resort communities! Great perks including a wellness allowance, flexible schedule, travel discounts. As an Front Desk Coordinator
you will have the opportunity to showcase your passion for personalized
service, and your knowledge of Whistler!
- Part-time or Full-time available; schedule flexibility.
- Negotiable depending on experience.
- Wellness allowance which can be used towards a ski pass, discounted biking/yoga pass or other leisure activities.
- Full time employees are eligible for comprehensive extended medical/dental benefits.
- Travel perks to world-class hotels around the world.
- Incredible team culture with many engagement opportunities.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Previous customer service related experience. Leadership skills
- Personable, professional and service-focused personality is
essential to this role.
- Administratively strong with proficiency in MS Office Suite
programs and experience working with property management
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities is required.
- Outstanding guest services skills and sophisticated verbal and written
- Develop and maintain strong owner relationships by providing
- Knowledge of Whistler community amenities, activities,
restaurants, shops, etc. is an asset.
- Highly responsible, reliable and detail oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and
work cohesively as part of a team.
- Physically fit and able to work on your feet and occasionally lift
- Canadian Driver’s License with clean driving record and
experience driving in winter elements.
- Must already be living in the Sea to Sky with secured housing
as accommodation is not provided with this position.
- Facilitating the day to day operations ensuring service standards are followed with friendly and engaging service to ensure a memorable Owner experience.
- Coordinating with housekeeping contractors and service providers.
- Responding to Owner/Guest emails and providing concierge services.
- Handle the owner arrival and departure experience, reacting quickly to Owner requests or concerns.
- Ensure owner homes meet standards of quality and cleanliness.
- Minor housekeeping duties are sometimes required.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
- And if you haven’t already done so, please complete an Attention to Detail Assessment
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.