Imagine working on some of Whistler’s finest homes and properties where you get to enjoy beautiful views while working light manual labour with no noisy tools and a fun team. Now… let’s make this a reality!
A growing small business based in Whistler, BC is looking to hire full time Window Cleaners & Exterior Home Maintenance Leads to their longterm team. Perhaps you have worked in hospitality, landscaping, a professional trade or simply looking for a change? This can be your perfect fit. Offering 4 x 10 hour days, a fun and healthy work environment, benefits and an excellent wage with lots of potential. Apply today to join this lifestyle company successfully servicing the Sea to Sky for over 8 years!
We do not live in an average place- we do not clean average homes- we are not your average window cleaning company.
- Full-time, long term position with a locally run company, who has built a reputation of excellent customer service and high quality work.
- Typically 4 x 10hr days
- Wage in the range of $24 – $30/hr based on experience with potential to grow and move up in pay scale quickly.
- Team Lead positions also available up to $40/hr
- Work hard for 10 months of the year and enjoy the white fluffy stuff in January/February, working on a more casual schedule.
- Work with the newest and most advanced professional tools and techniques to get the job done.
- Full benefits package available for you (and family) after 3 months employment.
- Financial incentives available, including yearly bonus after 12 months of employment.
- Paid time in the vehicle between job sites.
- Uniform provided.
- Company trucks and company tools provided.
- Company can support international applicants obtain their visas.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Previous window cleaning experience is an asset, however all training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Experience in a Managerial/Supervisory role is an asset for Team Lead candidates
- Ladder work is a necessity. Must feel comfortable on 24′ – 32′ ladders.
- Reliable, hardworking, team player with the ability to follow instructions.
- Customer service or hospitality background is a bonus.
- Positive attitude with the ability to problem solve and adapt as needed.
- Enjoys outdoor work whatever the weather.
- Strong Manual Dexterity and agility is a must.
- Strong ability to kneel, reach, climb and balance.
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 60 lbs.
- Travelling through the Sea to Sky (90% Whistler job sites) cleaning windows, pressure washing, exterior surfaces, and gutters at residential customers’ homes, storefronts, and large multi-unit buildings inside and out.
- Follow instructions well and relay all job related issues to the team lead
- Getting jobs completed on time and to the company quality standard
- Operation of a variety of tools and equipment
- Prioritize quality work in a clean and organized manner
- Other duties as necessary and happy to pitch in where needed!
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.