Website Whistler_Jobs Whistler Personnel
- 4 day work week!
A growing small business based in Whistler, BC is looking to hire a full-time Exterior Home Maintenance Technicians to their long-term team! Perhaps you have worked within the hospitality or customer service industry simply looking for a change? This can be your perfect fit. This hybrid role is designed to level up your leadership skills to take on a managerial role next season! Learn the in and outs of building and maintaining client relationships while providing quality work alongside your team.
Offering 4 x 10 hour days, a fun and healthy work environment, benefits and an excellent wage with lots of potential. Apply today to join this lifestyle company successfully servicing the Sea to Sky for over 8 years!
We do not live in an average place- we do not clean average homes- we are not your average window cleaning company.
About the Role, Perks and Benefits:
- Full-time, long term position with a locally run company, who has built a reputation of excellent customer service and high quality work.
- Typically 4 x 10hr days
- Wage in the range of $27 – $35/hr based on experience PLUS vacation pay and bonus incentives!
- Potential to grow and move up in pay scale quickly.
- Work hard for 10 months of the year and enjoy the white fluffy stuff in January/February, working on a more casual schedule OR join their snow removal team.
- Work with the newest and most advanced professional tools and techniques to get the job done.
- Full benefits package available for you (and family) after 3 months employment.
- Financial incentives available, including yearly bonus after 12 months of employment.
- Paid time in the vehicle between job sites.
- Uniform provided.
- Company trucks and company tools provided.
- Company can support international applicants obtain their visas.
The Perfect Candidate:
- An individual who is looking for a longterm role within a local, growing business.
- Proven leadership/managerial experience within the customer service/hospitality industry is strongly preferred.
- Previous window cleaning experience is an asset, however all training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a go-getter mentality.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide training and guidance.
- Reliable, hardworking with a focus on upholding company quality standards.
- Positive attitude with the ability to problem solve and adapt as needed.
- Ladder work is a necessity. Must feel comfortable on 24′ – 32′ ladders.
- Enjoys outdoor work whatever the weather.
- Strong Manual Dexterity and agility is a must.
- Strong ability to kneel, reach, climb and balance.
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 60 lbs.
- Travelling through the Sea to Sky (90% Whistler job sites) cleaning windows, pressure washing, exterior surfaces, and gutters at residential customers’ homes, storefronts, and large multi-unit buildings inside and out.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Follow instructions well and relay all job related issues and feedback to team leads.
- Getting jobs completed on time and to the company quality standard
- Operation of a variety of tools and equipment
- Prioritize quality work in a clean and organized manner
- Other duties as necessary and happy to pitch in where needed!
Come Live, Work and Play in Whistler with us!
Applying is Easy:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date. Click here for some resources.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.