Website Whistler Personnel
- We are Hospitality!
A well known hotel in the heart of Whistler village is looking for Night Auditor to join their team. Offering a ton of perks including life & leisure benefits, $22 per hour, meal discounts for your friends, and a travel program! Ideally suited for someone who is service focused, organized and has some experience within a similar position.
About the Role, Benefits & Perks:
- Full-time hours, 11:30pm to 7:30am shift.
- Night shifts allowing you to maximize your time during the day to hit the lakes, bike trails or whatever makes your happy!
- Wage around $22.95 per hour.
- Life & Leisure Benefit that works out to an additional $200 a month for FT employees.
- Complimentary parking on-site for scheduled shifts in our underground garage (on some busy days this benefit is unavailable).
- Complementary meal while on shift.
- 50% off Food for you and up to 5 other guests.
- Access to Team Member Travel programs.
- Extended Health Benefits.
- Canadian Pension Savings Plans.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- A fun and supportive work environment with opportunity for advancement.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 1 to 2 years of guest service or administrative experience preferably in a hotel environment.
- Service oriented and takes pride in delivering prompt and professional service to guests to the highest standards.
- Excellent communication skills. Other languages are an asset.
- High energy, positive attitude with a willingness to learn and grow.
- Organized with strong attention to detail, able to multitask to meet deadlines.
- Cash handling and point of sale experience.
- Some knowledge or experience in reservations is an asset.
- Checking in and out of Guests and handling a multitude of inquires from guests via phone, email and in-person.
- Member of the Emergency Respond Team; ensure knowledge of all safety protocols/procedures and safety prevention.
- Maintains a high level of Customer Service and professionalism within all areas of the guests arrival, stay and departure.
- Thoroughly understands and adheres to proper credit card and cash handling policies.
- Communicate with all other departments to ensure consistent levels of exceptional guest service area achieved.
- Nightly reporting and adjustments.
- Performs security rounds.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.