Join this Whistler property management company who manage short-term vacation rentals in a fast-paced market! Suitable for someone with some maintenance experience, with good time management and great communication skills. Offering full-time, year-round work plus a starting wage of $25 to $28 per hour and extended health benefits.
Open to entry-level and experienced candidates.
About the Role, Benefits & Perks:
- Full-time, year-round. 32 to 40 hours per week.
- Wage starting between $25 to $28 per hour depending on experience with room for growth.
- Extended health and dental benefits available.
- Company vehicle provided while on shift.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Prefer someone with basic maintenance experience including plumbing, painting, home appliances, electrical, and electronic issues.
- Strong communicator with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read and interpret manuals.
- Valid BC Driver’s License is required.
Perform routine maintenance tasks.
Troubleshoot maintenance issues.
Respond to maintenance requests and prioritize tasks based on urgency.
Conduct regular property inspections and pre-arrival checks.
Utilize a computerized property management system.
Provide excellent customer service to property owners and guests
Applying is Easy!
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date. Click here for some resources.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit wwww.whistler-jobs.com.