The perfect opportunity to try before you apply!
A hotel located in the heart of Whistler Village is seeking a Front Desk Agent to join their team for a temporary contract, with the potential to extend long-term! Ideally suited for a personable candidate with an administrative and customer service background. Perks include a 3 day weekend and a variety of AM and PM shifts.
About the Role:
- Full-time starting the week of Oct12 until November 4th,
- Long-term position is also available: Front Desk, full-time, long-term
- Typical schedule: Monday to Thursday (some flexibility)
- Maximize play time before or after work with a variety of AM (8am – 4pm) or PM ( 3pm – 11pm) shifts.
- Training schedule is flexible, for example 9am – 12pm, October 12th, 13th and 14th.
- Uniform shirt will be supplied.
- Assisting with the checkin and checkout of guests.
- Answering guest inquiries.
- General administration duties.
- Coordinating with other departments.
- Offering concierge services.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Strong customer service and administrative background.
- Quick to learn new computer programs.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Hard-working and happy to pitch in where needed.
- Able to commit to a minimum of 4 shifts per week for 3 weeks and be open to the opportunity to extend long-term.
Whistler Personnel uses a progressive pay system that awards pay increases based on number of Successful Shifts completed. The more you work with us, the more you get paid per hour!
- Tier 1 = $18/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $19/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $20/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
How to Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 1.