Website whistler_jobs Whistler Personnel
- epic team, 3 day weekends, outdoor work... what else could you need?
Looking for Experienced Landscapers in Whistler for the 2023 season and beyond! Join a team who prides themselves on having fun while providing quality work and care to our incredible town. Offering highly competitive wages, opportunties to advance your skills & education, the delight of working in some of Whistler’s nicest gardens and much more!
We are committed to quality and exceptional service, and are proud to be part of the green industry,
About the Role, Perks and Benefits:
- Full-time, Tuesday – Friday schedule.
- 3 day weekends, every week!
- Part-time may be available for the right candidate.
- Competitive hourly wage based on experience.
- Entry level wage starting at $23/hr
- Experienced wage starting at $25/hr + with room for growth.
- Lead Hand/Supervisor wage between $27-$30/hr +
- Generous season end bonus $$
- Seasons runs mid-April until the end of Oct/early November.
- Branded uniform including hoodies, shirts and rain-gear.
- End of week Socials with snacks & beverages!
- Regular training & information sessions to stay on top on latest trends in the landscaping industry.
- Plenty of room for growth and advancement throughout the season with apprenticeship opportunity!
- Healthy & fun work environment.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 1 – 3+ years of landscape experience is strongly preferred.
- Horticulture training/certification is an asset.
- Hardworking with a get-it-done attitude, reliable, and dedicated.
- Physically fit and mobile with the endurance and enjoyment to work outdoors for extended period of time.
- Strong team player, with the willingness and eagerness to learn.
- Exceptional communication skills and a sense of humour.
- Keen eye for detail with meticulous care and happy to jump in where needed.
Overall understanding of landscaping/gardening duties and responsibilities an asset.
- Valid BC Driver’s license with a clean record.
- Building and maintaining mostly high-end residential gardens in Whistler and the Sea to Sky.
- Spring, Summer and Fall landscaping including but not limited to raking, mowing, trimming, pruning, weeding, clean up of debris and all other aspects of lawn and garden care.
- Safe operation of landscaping tools and equipment.
- Works well alone and also enjoys being part of a team.
Come Live, Work and Play in Whistler with us!
Applying is Easy!
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date. Click here for some resources.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.