Whistler’s favorite ride-sharing services, Whistle! Rides, has a spot on their team for some new drivers. This fun and flexible gig pays great PLUS great tips and other perks. Choose your own schedule! Suited for someone with a Class 4 Driver’s license who has a clean driving record and loves customer service.
- Full time with a flexible schedule.
- Earn between $25 to $50 /hour.
- Great side-hustle to earn extra income!
- Class 4 License or willingness to get one is required. Click Here to visit ICBC’s website to learn more about obtaining a license.
- Don’t have a car? You can use one of Whistle! Rides fleet.
- Have a car? Learn how you can make even more money!
The Perfect Candidate:
- Must have a great personality and strong customer service skills.
- Preference will be given to applicants who hold a valid class 1, 2 or 4 driver’s license. Minimum of a Class 4 Restricted license to be considered.
- Click Here to visit ICBC’s website to learn more about obtaining a license.
- Must be 19 years of age or older.
- Provides a clean ICBC driving record and a Police Record Check.
- Must provide own smart phone (driver app is provided).
- Option to work as an independent contractor (own vehicle) or hourly employee on payroll.
- Serving it Right is an asset as they are currently doing food delivery as well.
- Safe transportation of customers between destinations.
- Perform pre-trip inspections.
- Provide a polite and friendly travel environment.
- Maintain vehicle safety, appearance and cleanliness.
- Be an awesome ambassador for Whistle!
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate and if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation. Click here for some resources to get you started: Whistler Advice and Helpful Links
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.