SIGNING BONUS OFFERED
An innovative dental office in the heart of Pemberton is hiring for a full time Dental Receptionist. This is the perfect opportunity to work in a fast-paced, growing environment, with amazing learning and career enhancing opportunities. Perfect for someone with administrative experience who is looking to learn about the exciting world of dentistry. Offering a $22 to $28 per hour plus benefits and a $300 signing bonus!
- Full time, career position with growth opportunities.
- Wages starting at $22 to $28 per hour based on experience.
- $300 signing bonus after 3 months probation.
- Extended health benefits.
- Very close-knit team working in a welcoming community.
The Perfect Candidate:
- A minimum 2 years of dental reception and administration is preferred but willing to train the right candidate.
- Must be people-oriented who is confident, friendly and outgoing.
- Quick to learn new programs and systems (training will be provided).
- Hard-working and happy to pitch in where needed.
- Calm demeanor and welcoming to ensure patients feel at ease.
- An organized and self-motivated team member with excellent communication skills.
- Personable and professional, engaging and pleasant to talk to with a positive energy.
- Positive “can do” attitude with a compassionate and empathetic approach to customer service.
- Motivated, self-starter with excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Team-oriented; able be proactive and jump in where needed to ensure smooth front desk operation.
- Excellent prioritizing and multi-tasking skills; very organized and able to juggle tasks throughout the day.
- Strong computer skills; able to learn new systems and software.
- General reception and basic administration for a friendly dental office.
Answering calls, responding to emails, checking in patients and booking
- Submitting paperwork on the behalf of patients for upcoming procedures
- Providing support to staff and patients to create a positive and well-run
- Processing payments and submitting extended health claims.
- Making future appointment reminder calls and emails.
- Working within insurance limits and providing patients with treatment estimates.
- Discussing treatment procedures in a concise way patients will understand.
- Organizing multi-provider schedules
- Updating patient charts and following up with lab cases.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.