Website Whistler Personnel Solutions
Find your perfect match!
One of Whistler’s most respected and largest employers has an opening for a Cash Auditor to join their finance team. Ideal for someone with cash handling and administrative experience wanting to work in a fun, exciting and youthful team to enhance their accounting skills within the Food & Beverage industry. This is a great steppingstone position for someone interested in working their way up into other accounting roles within the company.
About the Role:
- Full-time, year-round position.
- 5 days per week schedule requiring weekend work with set days off to be determined.
- Competitive wage based on experience.
- Fun team events (in the past this has included watching Ice Hockey in Vancouver, Treetop Adventure (TAG), RTV tours, and meals out).
- Spirit Pass is available.
- Access to Corporate Golf membership (Summer).
- 20cm + snow deferred start time rule (until 11am).
The Perfect Candidate:
- 1-2 years cash handling/office experience
- Positive/can-do attitude
- Solid communication skills
- Eye for detail
- Professional approach
- Strong computer knowledge
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- Daily cash audits
- Cash handling & banking
- Sales reconciliations
- Maintaining cash worksheets
- Liaising with our management teams
- Office is organized and stocked
- Assisting Accounts Payable and Payroll
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you’ve created a profile already, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest in the position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com