Website whistler_jobs Whistler Personnel
- 23 years of excellence in Luxury Whistler Construction.
Join this award winning team that has been specializing in being a one-stop-shop for design-build homes, custom renovations and commercial projects for over 23 years! A team committed to the integrity of craftsmanship for every project start to completion. If you are a Carpenter looking to excel in your career, look no further. Offering year round employment, excellent pay, a diverse scope of project, a fun team and much more.
About the Role, Benefits & Perks:
- Full-time, Monday – Friday, year round work with flexible scheduling including potential for 4 day work weeks.
- Very competitive wages based on experience, skill level and certifications:
- Senior Carpenter/Site Supervisor wage up to $45/hr plus.
- Extended benefits package available after 3 months.
- Financial company support in furthering education.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Incredible potential for career growth.
- Stunning projects based in Whistler with a focus on luxury residential builds and renovations.
- Strong, ethical leadership combined with a team of enthusiastic and hardworking individuals.
- Exciting staff events! Past events include Escape Rooms, Golf Tournaments, BBQs and much more.
- Company support with Work Visa & Permanent Residency
The Perfect Candidate:
- Open to candidates of all levels from Carpenter Apprentices/Helpers to Red Seal Carpenters.
- Well rounded experience in high end residential construction.
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to superior workmanship.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints and design plans is an asset.
- Equipped with personal set of carpentry hand/power tools.
- Reliable, team-player with the willingness to pitch in where needed.
- Responsibilities vary based on level of experience and position acquired.
- Carpentry duties and techniques from all stages of construction from framing/forming to finishing.
Come Live, Work and Play in Whistler with us!
Applying is Easy!
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date. Click here for some resources.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.