Website Whistler Personnel Solutions
Find a perfect match!
We have lots of great SERVER shifts to fill almost every week. If you have already applied with us, you know it’s as easy as a quick e-mail to get in on these shifts. If you are new to Whistler Personnel, it’s as quick as filling out an application with us one time and you are set for future work!
CURRENT WORK ASSIGNMENTS:
- DATES & TIME: 7 days a week. AM and PM shifts available. Most shifts average 5 to 8 hours. Flexible schedule (pick your own dates).
- DUTIES INCLUDE: Assisting with the food and beverage service at an event. Banquet setting.
- QUALIFICATIONS: Must have current Serving it Right certifications and prior banquet or full service serving experience.
- ATTIRE: Black dress pants (no black jeans), black belt, black socks, clean black closed shoes. Uniform top will be provided, wear black top underneath for comfort. Clean and professional appearance with hair tied back.
- IMPORTANT INFO: arrive 15 minutes prior to start of shift to be assigned uniform and be ready to go at start time.
Whistler Personnel uses a progressive pay system that awards pay increases based on number of Successful Shifts completed. The more you work with us, in any role, the more you get paid per hour!
- Tier 1 = $17/hr to start plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 2 = $18/hr after 5 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- Tier 3 = $19/hr after 10 successful shifts plus 4% vacation pay
- HOLIDAY BONUS: Earn an extra $2/hr on Dec 24, 25, 31 and Jan1.
- Successful Shifts = be on time, work hard and make our clients happy. These can be in any temp position with Whistler Personnel.
- Submit your resume and/or qualification details, see APPLY FOR JOB link below (you only need to do this once)
- Email email@example.com with your desired shifts and start times
- Ensure we can reach you (check your email and keep your phone on)
- follow us on Facebook for updates: www.facebook.com/whistlerpersonnelsolutions
WHY SIGNUP FOR TEMP WORK?
Perhaps you’re looking for supplemental income? Filling in time? Have one day, one week or one month to spare? Between seasonal work? Enjoy variety and flexibility? We can connect you with Whistler’s top employers and provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule.
Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for administrators, housekeepers, servers and bartenders. It’s a great way to pick up extra shifts during slower periods or days off. Submit your details to us including the type of work you want, the times and days you are available and the pay you require and we’ll notify you each time something suitable comes up.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work →