If you are passionate about nature and making the earth a better place than this Store Manager position may be your perfect fit. Your main objective is to engage and develop your store team, build your business and make a lasting impact in your community. The Store Manager drives the overall operations strategy and is 100% responsible for the highest level of customer engagement and experience in-store. Offering a competitive wage with profit sharing opportunities plus product discounts!
About the Role:
- Full-time, long-term, year-round position. Flexibility in schedule is required.
- Competitive salary in the range of $45,000 to $50,000 per year based one experience plus Employee Share Options Plan is available.
- Extended health/dental plan available.
- Product discounts at 60% off for staff members.
- Opportunity to engage and develop your own store team and join a company that offers lots of growth potential.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Minimum one year’s work experience in retail sales management, 2 years management experience preferred.
- Entrepreneurial minded self-starter with lots of drive and takes initiative. Take ownership of the success of the store.
- Committed to leaving the world better than you found it. You bring fun, respect, authenticity, excitement, passion and knowledge to what you do every day.
- Natural sales ability, charismatic, people oriented with the ability to foster strong relationships with customers, staff and leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate ongoing projects, plans and people.
- Work well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Creative and resourceful with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Long-term local who is familiar with the community and has local connections is an asset.
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
- Staff Management including budgeting/scheduling, hiring/training/ongoing coaching.
- Drive overall operations strategy and develop lasting impact in the Whistler community.
- Develop and promote In-store events such as workshops and entertainers.
- Build capabilities within your teams to drive strategy and achieve results that maximize your business both today and into the future. You set the example and hold your team accountable to outstanding service and performance each and every day.
- You have complete ownership of your financials and KPI’s and work to drive your business forward each day.
- Communicate the features and benefits of our product assortment thru an authentic connection with our customers.
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you have created a profile with us already, please email us at email@example.com with your cover letter outlining why you would be a good fit for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.