Website Whistler Personnel Solutions
Finding your perfect match!
One of Whistler’s best hardware stores is looking for a Rockstar Sales Associate to join their fun, tight-knit team! Ideally suited for someone with exceptional customer service skills who is a self-starter and takes initiative and wants to work in a supportive and team focused environment. Excellent growth and learning potential, staff purchasing program and competitive wage are just some of the perks for this opportunity!
About the Role:
- Full-time, year-round with competitive starting wage.
- Excellent growth and learning potential.
- Supportive and team focused environment.
- Flexible schedule to meet your work/life balance; some weekend availability is required.
- Store hours of 8:00am to 6:00pm – no late evening work!
- Extended Medical/Dental benefits.
- Staff purchasing program.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Previous experience in a retail store is preferred.
- Must have exceptional customer service skills and love working with people.
- Knowledge of hardware products is an asset.
- Strong communicator who is professional and courteous by nature.
- Motivated, self-starter who takes initiative.
- Works well within a team environment
- General understanding of the principles of sales.
- Deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Work with customers to determine their needs and then recommend the right product to solve the customer’s problem.
- Assist in ensuring that the product presentation area is clean and organized.
- Develop and cultivate strong buying relationships with customers.
- Use company literature and available training resources to stay up to date on product features.
- Opening and closing the store during scheduled shifts.
- Inventory tagging and display of new merchandise.
- Maintaining upkeep and physical appearance of the store.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- Email us at email@example.com with a brief summary of your experience and why you would make a great candidate for this position!
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile →