Do you seek a challenging yet rewarding career? Are you a people person who enjoys interacting and satisfying customers? Do you love pretty things? Join this fantastic jewelry company looking for both Sales Associates and Team Leaders to add to their team. Offering a product discounts with an ideal schedule to enjoy your mornings on the mountain or the bike park!
About the Role, Perks and Benefits:
- Team Leads and Sales Associates (flexible schedule based on candidate needs).
- Part-time hours available with the potential to lead into Full-time for Team Leads.
- Store hours of 11 AM to 7 PM Monday to Saturday, Sunday 11 AM to 6 PM – no late nights, enjoy your evenings!
- Competitive hourly wage based on the role and experience, with the potential for increases based on performance.
- Product discounts – first purchase is 50% off and after that 40% off.
- Other potential incentives available.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Some experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Good team leader and coach. Prior supervisory experience very beneficial.
- Naturally friendly and upbeat – enjoys working with people.
- Has creative ideas and interested in learning.
- Self-starter who takes initiative who works well independently and with others.
- Reliable team member who genuinely cares about their customers and coworkers.
- Deliver excellent customer service and greet each customer with a smile.
- Help customers find what they need and process sales.
- Perform opening, closing duties, general POS sales.
- Ensure the store is organized and inviting. Assist with restocking, displays and promotions.
- Assist the Store Manager with operational duties.
- Assist the Store Manager with visual presentation duties.
- Light store cleaning including sanitizing, mopping, sweeping, etc.
Team Lead Specific Responsibilities:
- Supervises associates in all selling and operational activities, including managing inventory, and performing services for customers.
- Empower team members, take initiative & achieve results.
- Coach junior staff and help build a fun and rewarding team environment.
- Promotes customer service by ensuring that associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquirers and complainants in a professional and timely manor.
- Performs basic operations activities including cash handling and reporting, changing prices, handling merchandise, and performing opening and closing duties; reviews time sheets and
other payroll documentation.
- Assist with recruiting, hiring, training and developing new team members.
- Managing aspects of the store’s inventory including store and customer repairs, receiving, replenishing.
- Opening and closing the store during scheduled shifts.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.