- plenty of opportunities for advancement within the retail industry.
Signing bonus of $500 for a great candidate who can commit to working 32 to 40 hours per week!
These local iconic and friendly stores are looking to add outgoing Shop Assistants to their team! Offering a flexible schedule with full-time hours available plus a signing bonus and 100% Spirit Pass Reimbursement. Ideally seeking someone who is customer service oriented, personable and wants to grow within a family business. Flexible start-date for the right candidate.
- Full-time, 32 to 40 hours with guaranteed hours year-round.
- Must be available to work weekends.
- Signing bonus of $500 (conditions apply).
- Starting wage of $18.50 per hour.
- 100% Paid Spirit Pass.
- A fantastic and fun team environment.
- Opportunities for advancement and growth within the company.
- Flexible start-date for the right candidate
The Perfect Candidate:
- 1 to 2 years of retail experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate.
- Deliver exceptional customer service and provide a positive shopping experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work well autonomously and is a team player.
- Willingness to learn about diverse products which includes meteorite, jewelry, minerals and fossils.
- Serves customers by helping them select products.
- Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner.
- Responds to customers’ questions.
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Processes payments; cash, and store or other credit and debit cards.
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.