COVID-19 UPDATE: We are still accepting resumes for this position however the hiring process is on hold temporarily due to COVID19 business restrictions. We still encourage applicants to submit a profile or email us regarding their interest in this position and we will send out a notification once the hiring process begins again.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Strata Property Manager looking to start a long-term career within an established company. Ideally suited for someone who has their Property Management license or who is in the process of completing it, with strong organizational and communication skills. Offering a competitive salary, extended health benefits, recreation benefit, and flexibility to create your own schedule.
Not Licensed? For a step-by-step guide on how to become a licensed property manager, please visit this link: https://www.recbc.ca/licensing/strata.html
About the Role:
- Full-time, year-round, career building position.
- Monday to Friday with variable hours on weekends and evenings.
- Schedule flexibility for work/life balance.
- Competitive salary in the range of $55,000 per year based on experience and licensing.
- Extended health and dental benefits after 3 months.
- Recreation allowance towards your choice of recreation (ie: ski pass, gym pass, etc).
- Professional development funds to maximize career advancement.
- The opportunity to work within a supportive team; lots of mentorship, team building and staff events.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Prior experience with BC Strata Management License is an asset but not a requirement.
- Strong experience in leadership and managing people, projects and/or facilities.
- Client-focused with strong customer service skills; develop strong rapport with colleagues and clients.
- Financially minded with an understanding of budgets.
- Solution-focused problem solver with the ability to deal with challenges calmly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Very organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Work well independently and within a team.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative.
- Must have valid BC driver’s license and clean driving record.
Duties / Responsibilities Include:
- Managing a portfolio of strata properties in Whistler.
- Administering financial matters of each property in portfolio, including budgeting, analyzing expenses and understanding the financial statements.
- Creating meeting agendas and putting together meeting minutes.
- Attending strata council meetings, AGM’s & SGM’s.
- Casual business attire is required.
- Report directly to and supported by the Managing Partners.
- Email email@example.com to request an interview time.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org