Website Whistler Personnel
- long-term career opportunity!
An established and busy welding company located in Pemberton is seeking an Office Administrator to join their team. Ideally suited to someone who is a fast learner, organized and motivated with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a busy office setting. Offering a competitive hourly wage plus benefits and room for advancement within the company.
About the Role:
- Full-time, year-round.
- Weekday schedule of Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm with some flexibility.
- Competitive wage starting in the range of $23 to $24 per hours based on experience with the potential for performance-based increases.
- Option for extended health benefits after probation period.
- Potential for year-end bonuses based on annual company performance.
- Plenty of room for growth; management experience is a key asset and looking to advance the right candidate into a management role.
- Located in Pemberton; must have a reliable vehicle for commuting.
- COVID policies and procedures are in place for working within the office.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a busy office setting providing administrative support.
- Previous experience in construction is an asset, however not mandatory.
- Advanced/expert skills in all aspects of MS Office Suite.
- A whiz at MS Excel; must be able to produce and maintain excel spreadsheets under pressure.
- Experience in a paperless environment and an administrative support function.
- Motivated self-starter with a positive, friendly and outgoing attitude and excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent phone, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Management experience is an asset.
- General administrative duties.
- Manage busy 4 line telephone system.
- Office supply and equipment management.
- Customer billing, payroll data entry and liaise with bookkeeper.
- Supporting office, shop and field staff with documents and research projects.
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you have created a profile with us already, please email us at email@example.com with your cover letter outlining why you would be a good fit for this position.
- Complete a Summary of Qualifications to accompany your application (think of this as a prelude to an interview!).
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.