Live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests.
Seeking a responsible and organized professional who is passionate about delivering the highest level of customer service as a Night Auditor! Become apart of a team dedicated to creating worry-free experiences for all guests and owners. Enjoy working a welcoming environment, plenty of employee discounts, travel perks & more!
- Full time, year round
- 11pm – 7am shifts
- Wage starting around $21.50/hr PLUS $500 Retention Bonus
- Warm and welcoming company culture and fantastic colleagues
- Great extended health benefits and RRSP match
- Health, dental & vision insurance—100% coverage option
- Monetary value of benefits equals about $300 per month!
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
Ski pass program or activity allowance
Travel perks include discounts at properties around the world
Opportunity to try activities on FAM trips and earn commissions!
The Perfect Candidate:
- Must be detail oriented and able to work independently
- Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to give high priority to customer service
- Must be able to solve problems with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to stay alert and productive during overnight shifts
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Greet and register guests in a warm demeanour
- Confirm reservations & assign rooms and issue room keys
- Check out departing guests efficiently and politely
- Handle cash transactions and post guest room charges
- Answer all incoming telephone alls and take messages as needed
- Handle nightly closing and balancing of all shift reports and daily posting transactions
- Verify daily arrivals with registration cards, vouchers and/or itinerary, category, rates, dates, etc.
- Prepare and distribute Daily Summary Reports
- Print and distribute all necessary reports to various departments
- Effectively and professionally address guest issues and complaints.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.