Website Whistler Personnel
- Amazing company benefits.
One of Whistler’s exclusive properties has an opportunity for a Maintenance Technician. Amazing perks, full benefits, team environment with a great company plus a flexible schedule make this an great career boosting position for a maintenance professional. Ideally seeking someone with previous maintenance/trades experience with strong communication and interpersonal skills who wants to grow within the maintenance field.
About the Role:
- Full-time, year-round.
- 40 hours a week with a flexible schedule – a combination of daytime and evening shifts to allow for maximum time to play.
- Competitive starting wage reflective of experience plus other perks for the right candidate.
- Extended health benefits available.
- Wellness allowance equal to $1,430 per year which can be used towards a ski pass, discounted gym/spa pass or other leisure activities.
- Travel perks and hotel discounts.
- Opportunities for advancement and growth.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Relevant building maintenance experience is required.
- Experience in painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, pool and spa experience and other similar experience.
- Must have strong communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Highly responsible & reliable; available to work a variety of shifts including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Ability to take initiative and work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team.
- Computer proficiency including strong knowledge MS Office programs.
- Must be physically able to perform the regular duties of the role including standing, walking and lifting for long periods.
- Able to manage projects and understands the importance of documentation and strategic planning is an asset.
- Leadership skills and experience is an asset.
- Inspect and perform preventative maintenance on property’s facilities and equipment.
- Inspect all areas of the property for safety issues and take immediate corrective action.
- Supervise and perform maintenance projects ensuring the work is completed to standard.
- Coordinate maintenance related purchases.
- Assist guests regarding property facilities in an informative and helpful way.
- Review job orders to determine work priorities.
- Schedule repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools and equipment to ensure continuous operations and guest and owner satisfaction.
- Perform pool and spa maintenance.
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you have created a profile with us already, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter outlining why you would be a good fit for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.