Whistler based landscaping company is recruiting landscapers to join their crew for the upcoming season. The perfect candidate has experience in the industry and seeks a well-paying, full-time seasonal position with long-term potential. Full time positions starting this Spring. Perks include a 4-day work week & a 3-day weekend all summer long – perfect for extended camping trips!
About the Role:
- Wages are competitive and reflect on your experience and dedication.
- Great opportunities for wage increases throughout the season.
- 40 hr week – 3 day weekends all summer long! Spring and fall when days are shorter working 5 days per week.
- Horticulture apprenticeships and other related courses and training available to those with interest.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Has a landscaping background and an eye for detail.
- Enjoys being part of a team and working outdoors in all conditions.
- Interest in growing with the company.
- Physically fit and able to work on your feet all day.
- Valid Driver’s License, clean driving history and experience driving with a trailer an asset but not required.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- All aspects of lawn and garden care, from cutting grass to pruning, mulching and cultivating beds.
- Safe operation of landscaping tools and equipment.
- Works well alone and also enjoys being part of a team.
How to Apply:
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): whistler-jobs.com/create-profile
- Please email email@example.com with a brief outline of your job-related experience and skills and let us know you’d like to be considered.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants (but we will try!) If you would like an update after a week or two has past, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.