Fantastic Whistler based landscaping company is recruiting experienced landscapers to join their crew for the upcoming season. The perfect candidate has experience in the industry and seeks a well-paying, full-time seasonal position with long-term potential. Full time positions starting this Spring. Perks include a 4-day work week & a 3-day weekend all summer long! A great role with a great team!
About the Role, Perks and Benefits:
- Wages are competitive and reflective of your experience and dedication.
- Great opportunities for wage increases throughout the season.
- 40/hr week
- 3 day weekends all summer long!
- Spring and fall season – 5 days per week as days are shorter
- Competitive starting wage of $21.50/hr PLUS extra $$/hr based on experience and expertise.
- Horticulture apprenticeships and other related courses and training available to those with interest.
- Extended health benefits are 100% company covered for multi season staff, and available at group cost for new hires.
- Equal opportunity employer who supports females in trades.
- BONUS: Staff accommodation available in beautiful Pemberton! Please inquire for all the details.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Has at least 1 year of recent landscaping experience and an eye for detail.
- Enjoys being part of a team and working outdoors in all conditions.
- Interest in growing with the company.
- Physically fit and able to work on your feet all day.
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving history.
- MUST be available to work for the entire season to November 1st *
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- All aspects of lawn and garden care, from cutting grass to pruning, mulching and cultivating beds.
- Safe operation of landscaping tools and equipment.
- Works well alone and also enjoys being part of a team.
How to Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): whistler-jobs.com/create-profile
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
- Please also email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A summary of your previous landscaping experience.
- If you have a reliable vehicle and valid drivers license.
- If you are available to work the entire season (until November).
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants (but we will try!) If you would like an update after a week or two has past, you are welcome to email us at email@example.com
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.