COVID-19 UPDATE: WE ARE STILL HIRING AND ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION.
A successful, relaxed and friendly dental clinic has a long-term opening for a Dental Hygienist. It’s a great opportunity to work with a modern clinic and grow your experience and patient base. Ideal for someone either fresh out of school who is looking for an experienced mentor or someone with plenty of experience looking for somewhere to build a lasting career.
About the Role:
- Schedule is Mon – Fri, 9am-5pm.
- Competitive wage in the range of $50/h based on experience.
- Full extended health and dental benefits.
- Successful, independently owned local practice with a relaxed, friendly, low-pressure environment.
- Willing to assist out-of-town candidates secure local housing.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Required to have a valid BC Dental Hygienist License.
- Out of province candidates will be considered but will have to register in BC prior to starting.
- Ideal for a newly licensed hygienist looking to learn on the job and gain experience.
- Also, a great opportunity for an experience hygienist looking to build their own client base and be part of a great little team.
- Perfect for someone who enjoys an active lifestyle and will embrace the Whistler community.
- Must be comfortable learning and using modern digital system and equipment.
- Should be friendly, independent, organized and efficient.
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- A dental hygienist is a highly-trained professional who specializes in clinical therapy, oral health education and health promotion.
- Customer care including checking in and registering patients from time to time.
- Assisting office staff with the completion of insurance claims (will train).
- Assisting with light admin duties from time to time.
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you already have a profile, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which job you’d like to be considered for.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com