Have Fun, Act Like an Owner, Encourage Trust, Hustle, and Show Kindness
At Gibbons, our core purpose is to make people happy.
Every day we strive to create more seconds of happiness in the things that we do, for the people we meet, and for the incredible team we are honoured to be surrounded by here in Whistler. It’s important to us that we listen to our team and our community. If they are thriving, then we will be too.
Current Openings Include:
- Line Cooks – all venues, full-time or part-time flexible hours.
- Prep Cooks – all venues, full-time or part-time flexible hours.
- Dishwashers – all venues, full-time or part-time flexible hours.
- Hosts – all venues, full-time or part-time flexible hours.
- Servers – all venues, full-time or part-time flexible hours.
- Bartenders – all venues, full-time or part-time flexible hours.
- Sales Coordinators – full-time or part-time
- Maintenance Technicians – full-time or part-time
- Accountant & Cash Auditors – full-time or part-time
- Guest Experience Host Team- full-time or part-time
The following Management Positions are also available:
- General Manager & Assistant Manager – Apres Apres
- Assistant General Manager – Tapley’s Neighbourhood Pub
- General Manager – Buffalo Bills
- General Manager – Bar Hop
- Assistant General Manager – Black’s Pub
- Assistant General Manager – Longhorn Saloon
- Assistant General Manager – Stonesedge Kitchen
About the Company, Perks and Benefits:
- Locations Include:
- Whistler Venues: The Longhorn Saloon, Black’s Pub, Fire Rock Lounge, Tapley’s Neighbourhood Pub, Stonesedge Kitchen, Buffalo Bill’s, Garfinkel’s and Après Après.
- Plus in other communities: Norman Rudy’s, The Raven Pub, Deep Cove Brewers and Distillers in North Van, Foon Skis and Gibbons Life Accommodations, Mountain Club, Festivals & Events.
- Our Rich History: The Whistler Village was created in 1979, and so were we. Since then we have grown… from Whistler’s first pub, to the proud owners of the Longhorn Saloon, Buffalo Bills, Tapley’s Pub, the Fire Rock Lounge, Garfinkel’s, and most recently, Deep Cove Brewery and Distillery. We are even more proud that each of these establishments are being led by people who have grown up within.
- Our Key to Success has been in connecting our team’s passion with opportunity… and the opportunities here are endless. Every year our great community of Whistler is blessed with attracting some of the most talented people from all over the world. At Gibbons we recognize that we are in the people business, because we know that a happy team creates happy energy and this leads to happy guests.
- Core Values: Have Fun, Act Like and Owner, Encourage Trust, Hustle, and Show Kindness.
- Career & Growth Opportunities: Here at Gibbons we thrive off coaching and developing our teams, continually striving to create a talent pipeline of A-Players throughout our organization. Promoting from within is at the forefront of our core values, with the majority our current senior leadership team having started their Gibbons lives working a season on the front lines in one of our many awesome venues.
- Employee Benefits Offered: Annual Benefit Allowance offered to our full time management team, Spirit Pass program available to all staff members, Kitchen Staff Sign On and Retention Bonus to the value of $1000.
- Other Perks: Amazing staff perks on food and beverages across all of our Gibbons venues, celebration family dinners, discounts at McCoos, Altitude Fitness, and much more.
Applying is Easy!
Complete an application and Whistler Personnel will forward your information directly to Gibbons: https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
OR if you already have a profile with us, send us an email to email@example.com to let us know which position are you are interested in.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.