Events are back and we need event crew to make them AWESOME! We are so excited to be working with events again and will be looking for EVENT CREWS to assist with local events & weddings. FUN jobs will include ticket takers, promotional hosting, coat check, load-in and setup of supplies, furnishings and decorations for the events then take down and load-out at the end of the event. Earn up to $24/hour + Bonuses!
- POSITIONS: Event Crew & Hosts
- DATES: Shifts available daily at major events, weddings, parties, corporate conferences and hotel functions.
- DUTIES: Assisting with the event set up, teardown and hosting fun corporate events such as “The Amazing Chase” or the “School Supply Scramble” – pre-designed race courses or challenges. Includes crowd control; keeping participants encouraged, excited, involved and making it FUN. Training will be provided. Various opportunities for events also include coat check, ticket scanning, wrist-banding and crowd management.
- HOURS: Morning, evening & overnight shifts for 6-8 hours
- LOCATION: Whistler, Squamish & Pemberton
- SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS: Event crew must have excellent communication skills (English) and public relations abilities – be professional. Must be energetic, friendly, confident and naturally outgoing. Also hard-working and happy to pitch in where needed.
- WAGE: $20-$24/hr + 4% vacation pay
- PROBY (Tier 1) = $20/hr to start
- REGULAR (Tier 2) = $22/hr after 10 successful shifts
- HERO (Tier 3) = $24/hr after 20 successful shifts
Whistler Personnel uses a progressive pay system that awards pay increases based on the number of Successful Shifts completed. The more you work with us, the more you get paid per hour, and many shifts include extra bonuses per hour, as well. Ask us for more details!
Successful Shifts = be on time, work hard and make our clients happy. These can be in any temp position with Whistler Personnel.
Come Live, Work and Play in Whistler with us!
SIGNING UP IS SO EASY!
If you want more information, or if you’re ready to sign up, you can get in contact in one of three ways;
- Submit your resume and/or qualification details by clicking the APPLY FOR JOB button (you only need to do this once).
- Email email@example.com with any questions.
- Or call 604 905 4194 ext 1 to speak with us directly!
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date. Click here for some resources.
And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for updates! www.facebook.com/whistlerpersonnelsolutions/
Are you looking for supplemental income, or have extra time to spare between other work? If you enjoy the flexibility to call the shots on when and where you work, temp work is for you!
Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for labourers, housekeepers, cleaners, servers, bartenders, landscapers, event installers and hosts, kitchen workers, administrators, construction workers and much more. A quick call will have you set up with our mobile app that allows you to see and sign up for any shift you like. It’s that easy!
We can provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule. It’s all about what’s right for YOU, so get in contact and let’s find out exactly what that is. Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and 100% FREE to candidates – with no strings or commitments required.
REWARDS – REWARDS – REWARDS!
More than ever, we are rewarding our team for helping out by running Seasonal Prize Draws, Housing Rebates, Superhero Bonuses, Signing Bonuses and Referral Rewards!!
CLICK HERE for more info: www.whistler-jobs.com/rewards/
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.