Website Whistler Personnel
- friendly team and great pay!
A progressive dental office in the heart of Whistler Village is hiring for a full time Dental Receptionist. This is the perfect opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art clinic, with the most up-to-date equipment and treatment modality, situated in the beautiful mountains of Whistler, BC! Perfect for an experienced receptionist with a friendly and outgoing attitude who enjoys an active lifestyle and wishes to embrace the Whistler community.
About the Role:
- 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Attractive wage range starting $20 per hour with increases based on performance.
- Extended health benefits after 3 months.
- Independently owned local practice with a relaxed and friendly environment.
- Growth and Development Opportunities.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 1 to 2 years of reception, administration or customer service experience is preferred.
- Must be people-oriented who is confident, friendly and outgoing.
- Quick to learn new programs and systems (training will be provided).
- Hard-working and happy to pitch in where needed.
- Calm demeanor and welcoming to ensure patients feel at ease.
- An organized and self-motivated team member with excellent communication skills.
- Personable and professional, engaging and pleasant to talk to with a positive energy.
- Positive “can do” attitudes and a compassionate and empathetic approach to customer service.
- Motivated, self-starter with excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Team-oriented; able be proactive and jump in where needed to ensure smooth front desk operation.
- Excellent prioritizing and multi-tasking skills; very organized and able to juggle tasks throughout the day.
- Strong computer skills; able to learn new systems and software.
- General reception and basic administration for a friendly dental office.
- Answering calls, responding to emails, checking in patients and booking appointments.
- Processing payments and submitting extended health claims.
- Making future appointment reminder calls and emails.
- Updating patient charts and following up with lab cases.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile/
- If you have already set up a profile with us, please email email@example.com to let us that you’d like to be considered for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you would like an update or to chat with a Career Placement Specialist about your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org