Website Whistler Personnel
- Super social, close-knit team
Join this leading-edge transportation company and work alongside a fun and innovative team! Ideally suited for a friendly customer service pro who likes the excitement of rapid growth and change. Offering an excellent wage, attractive perks and a flexible schedule that gives you plenty of time for fun in the mountains and living the Whistler dream!
About the Job
- Several full time, year-round and part-time positions available for the right candidate.
- Flexible, 4-day schedule offering a choice of AM or PM shifts and 3-day weekends!
- Base hourly wage with room for growth and other perks.
- Perks include health and wellness package, travel benefits and extended health options
- Opportunities to grow and cross train in various departments
- Regular staff social events.
- Super social, close-knit team atmosphere where you can build a long-lasting career and great friendships!
The Perfect Candidate
- You are a natural communicator. You are known for your friendly, calm nature. You are comfortable with the imperfect.
- You would love to get in on the ground floor with a leading-edge, expanding tech company, broaden your skills and challenge yourself all while living the Whistler dream!
- Natural communicator and a good listener with excellent phone communication skills.
- Understands and knows how to deliver excellent customer service.
- Computer-savvy , experienced with Windows and MS Office and can quickly learn new programs and platforms.
- Brings a positive mindset and fun energy to the team.
- Administratively strong, organized and pays attention to details (always!)
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Excellent communication skills – including reading, writing and clearly speaking in English
- Available to work a variety of shift patterns including some evenings and weekends
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Have a thorough understanding of all our products and services.
- Assist guests regarding transportation options in an informative and helpful way.
- Accurately book and enter reservations requests using a leading-edge booking system.
- Be an organized, responsible, punctual, accountable individual with a sense of urgency.
- Recognize the importance of adhering to call center and customer service standards.
- Liaise with dispatch and other departments as required.
- Work well with the call center team as a whole. This means actively contributing at team meetings, maintaining flexibility in your schedule, and adapt to changes in workflow and environment as the business is ever-changing.
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards.
- Happily assist with other duties and projects as assigned.
- Please take about 7 minutes to highlight your job-specific strengths and experience here: www.whistler-jobs.com/SOQ/customer-service
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
We thank all interested applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/ →