Website Whistler Personnel
- Offering flexibility and part-time hours for work/life balance.
Join the team at this well established and local plumbing company seeking a part-time Bookkeeper/Administrator. Offering the opportunity to work from home or in the office, wage starting at $25 per hour based on experience, and yearly bonuses. Potential for full-time hours down the road if that is desired. Ideally suited for someone with AR/AP experience using Quickbooks plus strong customer service skills.
- Part-time, ideally 20 hours per week working 4 hours per day, Monday to Friday. Can be flexible based on preferred schedule.
- Potential to grow into a full-time position incorporating managing day to day office operations.
- $25+ per hour to start depending on previous experience.
- Spirit Pass participation.
- Annual bonuses to be discussed.
- Close knit team of trades persons with lots of staff team building events.
- Supportive leadership in a small business environment.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 2+ years experience in Bookkeeping/Accounting preferred.
- Previous administrative and bookkeeping experience with excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, Cloud-based programs including Google Suite, Quickbooks Online.
- Motivated self starter who is able to work well independently with strong time management and meeting deadlines.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and accuracy when entering information.
- Friendly, personable with a good sense of humour and positive attitude.
- Accounts Receivable – prepare and send client invoices with accurate information, receive and record payments, follow up with overdue accounts.
- Accounts Payable – timely data entry of payables, accurate account coding, process payments to vendors.
- Basic Administrative tasks as needed including filling, correspondence, maintaining records.
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate and if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation. Click here for some resources to get you started: Whistler Advice and Helpful Links
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.