Website Whistler Personnel
- Join a team that values the highest standards.
A well known hotel in the heart of Whistler village is looking for an Assistant Food & Beverage Supervisor to join their team. Offering $52,000 per year to start plus great perks including life & leisure benefits, on-site parking, meal while on shift and more! Ideally suited for someone with strong leadership skills and some industry experience.
- Full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Schedule is a blend of morning, afternoon and evening shifts.
- $52,000 per year to start with potential for growth.
- Life & Leisure Benefit.
- Complimentary parking on-site for scheduled shifts in our underground garage (on some busy days this benefit is unavailable).
- A meal (lunch or dinner) while on shift.
- 50% off Food for you and up to 5 other guests.
- Access to Team Member Travel programs.
- Extended Health Benefits.
- Canadian Pension Savings Plans.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- A fun and supportive work environment with opportunity for advancement.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 2 to 3 years of F&B experience preferably in a hotel environment.
- Experience in room service, restaurant and bar operations.
- Excellent communication skills. Other languages are an asset.
- High energy, positive attitude with a willingness to learn and grow.
- Professional and well-presented.
- Takes initiative, creative and flexible with excellent guest services skills and a desire to meet and exceed guest expectations.
- Strong leadership abilities and team player.
- Work well under pressure; good at problem solving and solution focused.
- Cash handling and point of sale experience.
- Appreciation for diverse multicultural environment.
- Valid Serving it Right certificate.
- Maintain the department facilities, standards of presentation and levels of service.
- Ensure the day-to-day operations run smoothly and efficiently, in line with company standards.
- Conduct shift briefings with the team prior to opening.
- Set and maintain the highest of standards, maintain a service-level with an emphasize on high quality and efficiency.
- Review and evaluate guest feedback and respond accordingly ensuring all compliments and complaints are responded to in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate awareness of licensing regulations and hotel procedures.
- Ensure the highest standards of food and beverage quality and service are achieved.
- Demonstrate knowledge of all food and beverage options in the restaurant.
- Assist with sudden staff shortages as a result of absenteeism.
- Assist with training employees, scheduling and payroll records.
- Assist with F&B cost control.
- Assist with serving guests and team members through environmentally-sound decisions.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.