Website Sea to Sky community Services
Together, we’re building community.
The Sea to Sky Community Services Society has an opening for a full-time, year-round Adult Community Living Services Manager.
The Adult Community Living Services Manager reports to the Associate Director of Service Delivery and is responsible for overseeing the general day-to-day operations of a portfolio of adult Community Living programs and services. This position offers a good salary and generous benefits package.
About Sea to Sky Community Services
Sea to Sky Community Services (SSCS) is one of the largest non-profit organizations in the Sea to Sky Corridor, operating for over 42 years. We provide more than 40 programs that are building healthier communities in pursuit of our vision, for all individuals in the Sea to Sky Corridor to have opportunities to grow, develop and lead meaningful lives.
“Together, we’re building community. Sea to Sky Community Services Society (SSCS) provides over 40 social service programs, which strengthen individuals and build healthier communities throughout the Sea to Sky Corridor. SSCS would like to acknowledge that we are on the unceded traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples, serving the Sea to Sky Corridor of Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), Lil’wat, and Southern Stl’atl’imx Nations including Samahquam, Skatin, Xa’xtsa (Douglas), Tipella and N’Quatqua”. Read More HERE
- Year-round, long-term career position based in the Squamish office.
- 30 hours per week
- Flexible schedule requiring occasional evening and weekend hours
- Requires occasional travel in the Sea to Sky Corridor
- Competitive wage starting in the range of $30/hr plus vacation pay.
- Generous benefits package including MSP premium, extended health and dental, and group life and disability insurance.
The Perfect Candidate:
- A degree in the social service, counselling or related field;
- Two years of recent management experience in social services including direct supervisory experience;
- Previous direct program delivery experience in Licensed Residential service delivery an asset or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills including experience in report writing.
- Strong practical experience in social service project and/or program management including planning and delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to work positively with all stakeholders involved in program management.
- Proven leadership abilities including strong supervisory, conflict resolution and team building skills.
- Familiarity with the accreditation process and quality assurance practices.
- Attitude and values which are compatible with the Vision, Mission and Values of SSCS.
- Demonstrated abilities using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and data base experience.
- Familiarity with Community Living BC an asset
- Reporting to the Associate Director of Service Delivery.
- Overseeing the general day-to-day operations of a portfolio of adult Community Living programs and services.
- Ensuring that the goals and objectives of the programs and services are met in compliance with agency policies and procedures;
- Maintaining CARF accreditation; contractual, legal and financial obligations; licensing; and other requirements.
- Providing leadership and direction to the employees under the portfolio of assigned programs;
- Ensuring that programs and services are provided in alignment with the agency’s Vision, Mission, Values and Strategic Directives.
- Contributing member of the SSCS Management Team.
- Promoting a positive, vibrant and healthy workplace culture.
How to Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Candidates may submit a resume and cover letter for this role directly to the SSCS at email@example.com
- Candidates may also apply care of www.squamish-jobs.com/apply
We will forward all WPS applications directly to the employer for review and consideration. Due to time constraints, only those candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview may be contacted. If you would like an update on your application, please contact the employer.