Website Whistler Personnel
- learn about the world of accounting!
A well established public accounting firm is looking for a dynamic Administrative Assistant to join their team. Working between both the Whistler & Squamish office, you’ll be responsible for managing all client correspondence including onboarding new clients, managing accounts payables, and social media marketing. Offering a competitive wage starting in the range of $22 to $23 per hour plus extended health benefits and potential wellness allowance and annual bonuses based on performance.
- Full-time, 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday schedule.
- Wage starting at $22 to $23 per hour based on experience.
- Extended medial and dental benefits after 2 months.
- Annual wellness allowance can be discussed.
- Annual bonus can be discussed.
- Opportunities for growth and learning in the Accounting industry.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 2+ years experience in an administrator role with exceptional customer service skills.
- Some experience managing social media marketing campaigns; developing creative content for posts, responding to inquiries, building brand and target audience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – not afraid to drive new business through conversations with potential clients and handling a professional relationship with internal and external clients.
- Friendly, personable and professional demeanor.
- Proactive and motivated self starter who can work well independently with little direction.
- Organized, detail oriented with good time management and the ability to juggle changing priorities.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, CRM systems. Knowledge of accounting software is an asset.
- Experience in bookkeeping or accounting is an asset.
- Being the first point of contact for both the Whistler & Squamish offices.
- Correspond with current and potential clients through in-person, email and phone.
- Onboard new clients by discussing services, rates, etc.
- Managed all social media marketing utilizing various platforms – creating content to engage target audience, managing postings and interactions, etc.
- Manage all accounts payable; posting invoices to Quickbooks, reconcile credit card statements escalate and solve problems.
- Organizing managing and filing documents and receipts.
- Update Finance/Management Spreadsheets
(Cash Flow, Salary, History, Commissions, Expenses etc.).
- Communicating with government offices when needed.
- General administrative tasks to support staff and management.
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate and if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation. Click here for some resources to get you started: Whistler Advice and Helpful Links
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.