Website Whistler Personnel
- great administrative role with plenty of flexibility!
Long-term local Whistler Builder specializing in high-end home builds and renovations is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their fantastic team ! This role is providing administrative support to all office staff and the company owner. Ideally suited for someone with strong administrative skills and who loves variety in their day. Offering a competitive wage plus a great team working environment. Must love to laugh and have fun at work!
- Full-time, year-round.
- Monday to Friday schedule with flexible start/end times. Tons of flexibility to meet your personal commitments.
- Wage starting in the range of $22 to $23 per hour depending on experience; negotiable.
- Increased wage in lieu of benefits can be discussed further.
- Work remotely and in-office (mix of both).
- Candidate can be on contract (self employed) or on company payroll – your choice!
- Work within a great team environment with opportunities for learning and growth in the Construction industry.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Experience working in a hands-on capacity in a construction environment with basic knowledge of construction practices is ideal but willing to train the right candidate.
- Some education in the construction field or business administration.
- Basic bookkeeping, data entry and previous dispatching experience is an asset.
- Social media posting/online marketing account management experience is an asset.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Teams, Email), Adobe and client information databases with a typing speed of 50 wpm or higher.
- Proactive with a “get it done” attitude and a willingness to pitch in where needed.
- Friendly with a good sense of humour and the maturity to handle a range of situations.
- Strong problem solving abilities; able to troubleshoot and find solutions.
- Meticulous and thorough with exceptional attention to detail; able to manage time and meet deadlines.
- Must have Driver’s License and the ability to operate a Pickup Truck.
- Daily correspondence: checking and responding to, phone calls/messages.
- Providing various administrative support to the President of the company and employees.
- Accurate and timely data entry into Construction Management system.
- Accounts Payable – assisting with creating invoices, purchase orders, following up with clients.
- Project Admin – writing and editing project contracts, gathering content and documentation, ensuring accurate paper trails and filing, assisting with sourcing materials for projects.
- Some social media account management and content development.
- Other administrative tasks as required.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
- Please complete the Attention to Detail Assessment by following this link: Attention to Detail
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.