Website Whistler Personnel
- great schedule to allow you to hit the slopes!
Do you have strong client relations and communications skills, flexibility, and experience working in Accounts Receivable? Are you interested in joining a driven and supportive team that is passionate about providing exceptional service and making a difference? Help improve efficiency throughout the health care system by supporting various hospital sites as an Accounts Receivable Clerk.
Offering a competitive starting wage and great schedule for someone that wants to hit the slopes in the mornings, plus plenty of opportunity for growth and learning.
- Full-time, year-round; 37.5 hours per week.
- Wednesday to Sunday. Wednesday 2PM to 10PM, Thursday to Sunday 12PM to 8PM.
- $23.81 per hour to start.
- Opportunities for growth and development with access to more than 2,000 in-house training programs.
- Onsite fitness classes and discounts to 350 BC-wide recreational programs.
- Travel and Technology benefits.
- Ride and bike Share Program.
- Extended Health Care Municipal Pension Plan after 3 months.
- Vaccination passport is required for this position.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 2 years’ related experience with training and experience in customer service, retail, reception, client relations, accounting, cashier and accounts receivable.
- Certification in Bookkeeping or Accounting is preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, Accounting software and a minimum typing speed of 40 wpm.
- Strong communication skills.
- Organized, detail oriented with good time management and able to meet deadlines.
- Receives and posts payments; prepares adjustments and journal vouchers, issues receipts.
- Prepares and posts bills.
- Reconciles and/or balances daily receipts and/or accounts to the general ledger.
- Maintains collection files; follows up on delinquent accounts.
- Prepares bank deposits.
- Runs and distributes system reports.
- Maintains records, trust accounts, patient valuables and petty cash. Responds to inquiries.
- Investigates and clears discrepancies.
How To Apply:
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
- OR If you have already created a profile with us, please complete this simplified application: www.whistler-jobs.com/simple_app
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.