A successful family friendly dental clinic has a long-term opening for a Dental Hygienist. It’s a great opportunity to work with a modern clinic and grow your experience and patient base. Ideal for someone either fresh out of school who is looking for an experienced mentor or someone with plenty of experience looking for somewhere to build a lasting career.
About the Role:
- Flexible schedule of 2-3 days a week with the option of full-time – opportunity to design the schedule that works best for your lifestyle.
- Competitive wage based on experience starting in the of $39 to $42/hour for a newly licensed hygienist with potential for growth.
- Benefits include dental coverage after 6 months and full extended health after 12 months.
- Successful, independently owned local practice with a relaxed, friendly, low-pressure environment.
- Willing to assist out-of-towners secure local housing.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Required to have a valid BC Dental Hygienist License.
- Out of province candidates will be considered but will have to register in BC prior to starting and take an anesthesia course with 1 year of starting work in BC.
- Ideal for a newly licensed hygienist looking to learn on the job and gain experience.
- Also, a great opportunity for an experience hygienist looking to build their own client base and be part of a great little team.
- Perfect for someone who enjoys an active lifestyle and will embrace the Whistler community.
- Must be comfortable learning and using modern digital system and equipment.
- Should be friendly, independent, organized and efficient.
Duties / Responsibilities include:
- A dental hygienist is a highly-trained professional who specializes in clinical therapy, oral health education and health promotion.
- Customer care including checking in and registering patients from time to time.
- Assisting office staff with the completion of insurance claims (will train).
- Assisting with light admin duties from time to time.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and times available for an interview.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
We thank all interested applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted. If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.whistler-jobs.com/create-profile →