Whistler Personnel is an innovative recruiting company and we are looking to up our game with improved website, e-commerce and communication solutions. We have an opening for multi-talented website designer / administrator to help us with some upgrades and a relaunch of our website on WordPress. Offers a competitive wage, fun team, flexible schedule and growth opportunities.
- Part time with a flexible work schedule.
- Wage starting in the range of $40 to $45 per hour depending on experience and efficiency.
- $5/hr increase upon the completion of the initial website relaunch project this fall.
- Job is based in either Whistler, Squamish or Pemberton, BC.
- Flexibility to work from home from time to time once fully trained.
- Computer and phone allowance provided.
- Must be legally permitted to work in Canada.
The Perfect Candidate:
- An innovative problem solver with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Post-secondary education in IT, web design or digital communications .
- Strong web design skills including working with HTML and WordPress.
- An expert in SEO strategies and website performance optimizations.
- Prior experience with e-commerce website design and integrations.
- An ‘eye’ for clean, professional web and graphic design.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills (English) .
- Assist with the optimization, upgrade and integration of the company websites (WordPress).
- Ensure the website is optimized for top-rated performance (SEO, mobile and desktop).
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test web site related HTML codes and plugins.
- Assist with the integration between WordPress forms and the company’s client and candidate CRM database.
- Offer support, training and problem-solving services to company employees as well as track and follow-up on technical issues with service providers.
- Implement and maintain data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Ensure website integrity and security.
- Regularly conduct tests and perform security, performance and functionality checks.
How To Apply:
Simply Create a Profile and upload your resume here (you only have to do this once): www.whistler-jobs.com/apply
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.