A local brewery is looking for a temporary Bookkeeper for the next 2 to 3 months. $34/hour plus the chance to work within an awesome team and environment.
- POSITION: Full Cycle Bookkeeper
- SCHEDULE: Starting immediately for 2-3 months.
- WEEKLY HOURS: 20 hours per week Ideally 4 x 1/2 days (Monday to Friday) but also open to 3 full days per week.
- DAYS: Ideally 4 x 1/2 days (Monday to Friday) but also open to 3 full days per week.
- TIMES: Between the hours of 9am and 5pm.
- Preference will be given to workers who can commit to a minimum of 2 months.
- 3+ years of full cycle bookkeeping experience.
- Detail oriented and organized with good time management.
- Personable with a positive attitude; flexible and adaptable.
- Must be dog friendly!
- Hard-working and happy to pitch in where needed.
- Handle all regular full-cycle bookkeeping duties at a busy local Brewery in Function Junction.
- Daily cash-outs procedures – collecting, reconciling and recording, troubleshooting errors and omissions
- Accounts Payable – posting bills and credit card charges to appropriate accounts, recording payment of bills by appropriate method
- Accounts Receivable – assist when needed with creating invoices in EKOS (Doc 60s), processing payments, posting payments received
- Journal Entries – as needed.
- Visa statement and bank statement reconciliation.
- All aspects of Payroll including new hire entry, timesheet management and entry to payroll software, statutory holiday calculation, staff benefit calculations, WCB reporting.
- QuickBooks Online and EKOS– ensuring consistency of set up and accuracy of information, for Supplier, Customer, Account and Inventory records.
- All government tax filings – PST, GST, Excise, Malt Levy
- Also assist with other general administrative tasks and pitching in where needed in a busy little office.
- LOCATION: Whistler, Function Junction.
- WAGE: $30-$34/hr + 4% vacation pay
- As of July 1st ALL Sat/Sun shifts come with an extra $2/hr Superhero Bonus!
- Whistler Personnel uses a progressive pay system that awards pay increases based on the number of Successful Shifts completed. The more you work with us, the more you get paid per hour, and many shifts include extra bonuses per hour, as well. Ask us for more details!
Experienced Bookkeeper (3+ years, full-cycle)
- PROBY (Tier 1) = $30/hr to start
- REGULAR (Tier 2) = $32/hr after 10 successful shifts
- HERO (Tier 3) = $34/hr after 20 successful shifts
Successful Shifts = be on time, work hard and make our clients happy. These can be in any temp position with Whistler Personnel.
Come Live, Work and Play in Whistler with us!
SIGNING UP IS SO EASY!
If you want more information, or if you’re ready to sign up, you can get in contact in one of three ways;
- Submit your resume and/or qualification details by clicking the APPLY FOR JOB button (you only need to do this once).
- Email email@example.com with any questions.
- Or call 604 905 4194 ext 1 to speak with us directly!
Tip for Out-of-Town Applicants: If you are currently living outside the area, be sure to tell us about your plans to relocate including if you’ve already secured or researched local accommodation and your planned arrival date. Click here for some resources.
And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for updates! www.facebook.com/whistlerpersonnelsolutions/
Are you looking for supplemental income, or have extra time to spare between other work? If you enjoy the flexibility to call the shots on when and where you work, temp work is for you!
Whistler Personnel has regular temp job opportunities for labourers, housekeepers, cleaners, servers, bartenders, landscapers, event installers and hosts, kitchen workers, administrators, construction workers and much more. A quick call will have you set up with our mobile app that allows you to see and sign up for any shift you like. It’s that easy!
We can provide work that suits your skills, lifestyle and schedule. It’s all about what’s right for YOU, so get in contact and let’s find out exactly what that is. Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and 100% FREE to candidates – with no strings or commitments required.
REWARDS – REWARDS – REWARDS!
More than ever, we are rewarding our team for helping out by running Seasonal Prize Draws, Housing Rebates, Superhero Bonuses, Signing Bonuses and Referral Rewards!!
CLICK HERE for more info: www.whistler-jobs.com/rewards/