COVID-19 UPDATED: WE ARE STILL HIRING AND ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION.
A bright and fun-loving iconic Whistler store has an opportunity for a friendly and reliable Assistant Manager or Store Supervisor. This is a great opportunity to gain management experience and training plus earn a higher wage for someone with good customer service or retail experience. A family owned and operated company who encourages and rewards creative ideas and ingenuity.
About the Role:
- Full-time, year-round.
- Family-oriented owners who truly care about their people.
- Fun, rewarding work in a light-hearted atmosphere.
- Well-known and respected brand store popular with tourists and locals alike.
- Competitive wages reflective of experience PLUS monthly sales bonus PLUS loyalty bonus every 6 months.
- Opportunity for leadership training and potential to take on the store manager role down the line.
- Other perks include Spirit Pass, store discounts and option of extended health benefits.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Several years of customer service experience.
- Good team leader and coach. Prior supervisory experience very beneficial.
- Naturally friendly and positive – enjoys working with people.
- Has creative ideas and enthusiastic about learning and teaching.
- Self-starter who takes initiative who works well independently and with others.
- Reliable team member who genuinely cares about their customers and coworkers.
- Deliver excellent customer service and greet each customer with a smile.
- Empower team members, take initiative & achieve results.
- Help customers find what they need, make suggestions and process sales.
- Ensure the store is bright and inviting. Assist with displays and promotions.
- Coach junior staff and help build a fun and rewarding team environment.
- Assist with recruiting, hiring, training and developing new team members.
- Opening and closing the store during scheduled shifts.
- Assist with inventory management.
Our career matching and consulting services are confidential and FREE to job seekers – with no strings or commitments required.
- Ensure we have your resume and profile on file here (you only have to do this once): https://www.whistler-jobs.com/apply-for-work/
- If you have created a profile with us already, please email us at email@example.com with your cover letter outlining why you would be a good fit for this position.
We will review all applications and contact candidates who have been selected for further consideration or an interview. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to contact all applicants – but we will try! If you would like an update on your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604 905 4194 ext 2.
We are your partners through the next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.whistler-jobs.com.